Chapter 11

10 years later

"Drip", and my newest serum is being created. The color was red, while the many drops of exotic liquids I put in it are blue. The tubes I use are all lying out on my long, wooden desk in the middle of my laboratory. Glancing around the table, I take hold of the syringe, pulling up my long sleeved shirt and placing it at the end of my arm.

Slipping the needle under my skin, I bite my lip as a small amount of blood is extracted from my arm.

I drop it into the serum, watching as the blue liquid mixes with the red.

The serum used on me -made by the decepticons- was meant to turn humans into cybertronians. Shockwave was the one to initially figured out how to make the stuff. And now I am trying to re create it. But this time, it turns cybertronians into humans. I just have to figure out how to do just that.

My only problem is that I need a test subject to make sure this serum will work. I probably will have to mess with it a little until it's the way it needs to be. Who knows how long that will take.

It will take some time...

I glance around my room, before my eyes land on my bare arm. My lips curl into a smirk -as I take hold of the serum, slipping it into a syringe and sliding it's point tip against my skin.

Without thinking, I pick the serum into my body, and I am see the liquid travel through my veins, making them then a bright purple.

Pain begins to course through my veins, reaching up to my face and legs. I scream in pain, holding onto my arm once throwing down the syringe.

Falling against the brick wall, I continue to shout as the burning sensation flows through my entire body.

After a few minutes of extreme pain, the feeling begins to cease, and I take a gasp of air. The cold air filling my lungs, like peace flying through your mind.

I decided to stand to my full height, and after stumbling a bit, I take a few wobbly steps towards the mirror behind the door to my sleeping quarters.

The mirror shows me my skin, my shattered clothing, my freckled skin, ripped tennis shoes, and the metal on my legs and arms.

My face is no longer covered with the silver metal in used to be. The sheet of metal on my thigh is now shaded, barely visible anymore.

I smirk at the sight.