Chapter 20

"Hello."

"And what do you plan on doing with that?" Megatron pesters. "You are nothing compared to us. We are metal giants," he bends down to be at eye level with me, but still a bit taller. "Do you think you can overcome us, Kira?"

"Oh, yes. Definitely. It's simple. I will give you everything you deserve. You see, Megatron, you made a mistake,"

"And what is that?"

"You chose to experiment on a human. Humans are the worst kind of aliens out there," I smirk. "We create wars, we kill one another. We're just like you, but we don't mind killing each other. As long as we get what we want."

Megatron's smirk fades.

"And, did you also forget that I have decepticon blood running through my veins? And what are you guys like? You're evil. Sociopathic. And you made me just that." I pause. "Thanks for the encouragement, dead heads."

Megatron then stands up, glancing around slightly fearfully to his Decepticon slaves. He orders them to capture me, at once, and I am quick to my feet, skipping to gather speed and rush off towards the first 'con in sight.

I skid underneath his legs, and he stumbles to the ground while trying to grab me. I pull out my knife next, stabbing it into his left leg and clambering up it. He thrashes around, attempting to get me off, but I continue on, holding on with all my strength. Mostly putting all the strength to my metal arms, which are coming quite in handy in this case.

Once I reach his arm, I swiftly pull out the first syringe, stabbing it into the nearest cable, and the liquid flows out of it in am instant.

The drone screams, holding onto the wound as I leap to the next drone that had come up close. But the drone doesn't do a thing. He simply stays still.  I glance up at him as I am holding onto the knife at his side, the energon spewing through and splashing on my face.

The drone is staring at the 'con in front of him who is currently disintegrating into skin. He screams in pain, and Knockout runs up to him, just as he drops to the ground on his knees with his shouts finally dying down.

The metal morphs into skin with his body becoming smaller. Then, the 'con's visor falls off, revealing the face. But instead of it being metal, a layer of stretched out skin sits across the surface. He pulled at his face, and the skin continues to stretch out, reaching to the top of his abdomen, before going to the rest of his body, as it became smaller and smaller by the seconds.

Turning back to face my next victim, I climb to his shoulder.

"Good riddance," I whisper into his ears as I stab the next serum into his neck cables. 

He gasps, his hand flying up to his shoulder and I step to the left, looking around frantically for a place to jump off at.

"Decepticons! Everyone to my location. Now!" I head Megatron call, and I just smirk.

As the drone I am standing on begins to fall to the ground, actually becoming flesh a lot quicker than the first(I must have done something different with that one...), I latch onto his metal and wait for him to be closer to the ground for me to jump off.

It happens quicker than I thought, and I leap off. With that, I whip out my next weapon: A bomb meant to explode and release lots of the serum, splattering onto many Decepticons. And I do just that, throwing it into the air where it lands in-between a group of drones who had just joined in. It explodes on impact, and the liquid latches onto the 'cons metal.

Without staying to watch, I throw another bomb, and a few others, to take out the rest. Soundwave and Knockout, and a bunch of other drones are all hit with these few, and they all scream, holding onto their heads and falling onto their knees.

Soundwave attempts to grab me with his hand, but I pull out another syringe and stab him with it, along with Laserbeak who just tried to escape.

I continue along, killing as many Decepticons as possible, while I see Megatron in the corner of my eye, doing nothing, but standing their and watching as each of his comrades fall.

"Autobots. . ." Megatron calls out. "I-- I require backup. Please hurry."

How pathetic.

Before the last drone falls, I jump and grab a hold of him, climbing to his shoulder. And before he can disintegrate, I get to Megatron's shoulder.

Megatron shoots his head to look at me, and his glare pierces through my head.

"What are you going to do, kill me?" He scoffs.

I glare at him. "Remember Megatron, this was your suicide; not my murder," And I stab my very last syringe into his neck.

"No!" The Autobots leader shouts from behind me.

It was too late. Megatron his shouting, taking hold of his shoulder and reaching for me with his other hand. 

I jump off, falling through the air and landing roughly onto the sandy surface.

The Autobots and I stare at the warlord as he cries out in pain, grabbing onto any part of his body that hurts, and his eyes dim, rolling into the back of his head. His body then morphs into skin ever so slowly, and he becomes shorter as well.

The energon spills out of his veins, covering the ground around him. He almost slips in it as he starts to shift to around my height. His body is now completely skin, but his eyes are no more, and the skin is turning a bright red.

"Please. . ." Is the last thing he mumbles before disappearing.

I turn to Optimus Prime with a smirk. "What good is a hero without saving them self first?"

"Kari..." The leader stares down at the energon dolefully.

"What have you done?" Ratchet asks.

"They made a monster of me. So I returned the favor." I answer, no guilt written in me.

"But you didn't have to kill them!" One of the 'bots counteracts.

"Oh yeah? they would have turned the rest of my kind into metal if I hadn't stopped them." I pause. " I stopped them from killing you and taking Earth. You didn't"

"Kari," Optimus looks at me with sympathy in his eyes. "I am deeply sorry for what the Decepticons did to you. I apologize-"

I cut him off. "For not saving me? I didn't need you," I scoff. "I saved myself."

I twist around and step away from them, walking back to my home. 

But I stop, turning back to face the Autobots.

"Oh, and one more thing."

They frown.

"If you ever come so close to ever looking for me, ever come close enough to even track me, I will not hesitate to kill you."

I turn back.

"What do we do?" Bumblebee asks.

"Nothing," Optimus begins. "She is not our enemy, but she is also not out friend."

You see, I can become a hero. I can save myself without anyone helping. I'm a hero! A mutated hero.