Stop Being Happy

"Donovan?" I asked as I reached for his hand. "Do you feel different at all?" I asked walking a little in front of him.

"Do you mean, do I feel dead?" He chuckled.

I looked at him and opened the car door and slide into the seat and waited for him to sit next to me.

"I can't believe she's making us do this" I smirked laying my head on his shoulder.

"You don't like fun that much" He smiled kissing my forehead.

"This life isn't fun, it's a tragedy"

We both walked into the restaurant and sat down. he smiled at me as I brushed my hair.

"I should cut this off, all of it"

"Do it! It might make Elizabeth angry" He smirked. I shuck my head in disgust.

"You should be angry, Donovan. She could have killed you for real. What if I wasn't there?" I scolded him.

He tried to grab my hand but I moved before he could. "You were there and that's all that matters"

I buried my head into my arms that were resting on the table, like a child. I heard Donovan order me soup as I sat there pouting. when the soup came I ate some and left as soon as possible. When I make it outside in the cold Donovan grabs my arm.

"We Forgot desert" He smirked Knowing exactly what he meant I pin him against the cold cement wall. He grins.

'Stop being so happy, it's not a good look for you" I smirk as I get closer to him using his body heat as warmth.

He grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me causing me to feel instant, warmth. "I'm happy because I can never die."

"That's not something to be happy about" I walked away.

"Why not? It's better than dying and then spending a whole lifetime as a ghost" He smirked but the smile went away when he realized what he had said. "I'm sorry. what was it like, anyway?"

"I honestly don't remember but what I do remember is just a constant replay of my death and past life "

"With James and Elizabeth?" He asked and I shuck my head yes. "Was Elizabeth different back then?" He asked.

"She seemed more caring. It was just the beginning of her immortal life"