Tom Riddle x Reader

Helloooo my dear readers, I apologise for not updating but I've been very very busy with coursework and exams recently! I'll try and update as much as I can, but unfortunately I can't promise that the imagines will be long (not that they are anyway!)

Dearest Y/N,

My love for you is endless and infinite. You're a beautiful as a rose and as bright as the sun. Your hair shines like a star, and your eyes glisten like the sun on water. You leave me in awe, and I love you.

Yours, no matter what,

Tom Riddle
       xox

Your eyes skim the paper again. You smile to yourself and place the little note back into its envelope, pushing it under your pillow before making your way downstairs to the common room. Your eyes wander around the beautiful room before they land on your dark haired boyfriend who sat on the black sofa, his back to you.

"Good afternoon Tom, thank you for the letter" you smile, blushing, before kissing his cheek. He smiles, wrapping his arm around your back, pulling you into his side before replying, "anything for you baby, you deserve to know how you make me feel."

You place a petite hand on his chest smiling up at him, sighing contentedly. He places a kiss to your forehead before whispering "did you have a good summer, darling?" You nod enthusiastically, telling him about your trip to Greece and how you wished he was there with you. He smiles throughout you story, enjoying how beautiful you look.

"Oh Tom, I've missed you so much!" You sigh hugging him close. He chuckles slightly, running his fingers through your hair. "I wish I was there too, my darling, but you know what that dreaded orphanage is like." He sighs again before kissing your lips lightly.

"I love you my dearest"

"I love you too, Tom"

------------------------------
SIX YEARS LATER
------------------------------

"TOM!" You yell to your husband of two years, who is currently sat downstairs reading a book. You look down at your stomach, wiggling your toes to see if you can see them over the bump your unborn child has given you, but to no avail.

"Well, well, well, looks like little baby Elliot is getting bigger" Tom says, kissing your head and placing his hand on your stomach. "Elliot?" You ask, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Mhmm, Elliot Riddle" you make a face and Tom laughs before adding, "maybe not, any ideas, my lovely?" You nod enthusiastically, "if it's a boy, George and if it's a girl, Jude."

"Hmmm, George Riddle. I like it."  He smiles, kissing your forehead.

"I love you, Tom"

"I love you too, darling"

Sorry the ending is not brilliant, I was stumped for ideas hahaha