20. Drunk Girl's Worries.

Sophia sighed as she concealed her stomach up with magic. Spring had come and Lucius had shown no interest in her or the child, and Sophia had already been engaged threw an arranged marriage, after an earful from her parents.

It was Rian Rowle, a known Death Eater. Believe me she had no problems with killing him off.

She was now seven months threw and, still, only Prim and her parents (who sent several howlers privately) knew.

Couples were springing up everywhere, Prim and James (who were as loved up as ever, Prim never took off the stunning heart shaped necklace James had got her for Valentines Day), and, to her great surprise, Tulip and Regulus, Regulus who, she knew, had received worse howlers than she from that revealment and Frank and Alice. She did not know that much about Alice but she didn't recall her ever being in Lily's gang.

And she was left alone. That was unless she wanted to go on a date with Rian, which would never happen.

She sighed and grabbed her bag, it was time to go for her scan, missing out on the Gryffindor party completely.

--•--•--

Staying alive,

Ah ah ah ah,

Stayin' aliiivvvvvveeeeee-i.i.ivvee

Staying alive!

The whole Gryffindor common room was in chaos, everybody singing, dancing and drunkingly swaying.

"You know - hiccup - I like you a lot," Prim stated, almost falling over from all the Firewiskeys she'd had, after Sirius had gone off to snog some brunette.

"I would hope so," James, who didn't seem in the slightest bit drunk, laughed.

"And I- hiccup - love you," she stated. James grinned down at her,

"Love you too, Flower,"

"Don't call me flower if you don't want me to call you Jay,"

"Please don't, love, it makes it sound like your calling me gay,"

Prim dissolved into fits of giggles, occasionally hiccuping. Although it really wasn't that funny she was drunk, James just smiled down at her, delighted at her giggles.

Suddenly her giggles stopped and she wrapped her arms around James,

"Promise you'll never leave me, especially not for Lily," James raised an eyebrow at the worry in her voice, especially since she knew he didn't like Lily in the slightest.

He buried his head into her hair and whispered,

"Promise,"

Before pecking her on the nose, then the cheek, then the mouth.

"Always?"

"Always,"

"I'm getting laid, see you later!" Sirius yelled as he was practically dragged upstairs by a brunette.

That had totally ruined the moment.