The Return

I thought my day couldn't get any worse.

Being yelled at by my temperamental father wasn't how I would like to begin my day.

And after I spilled coffee over my new blouse on my way to an appointment.

No, I wasn't down for more shit.

I got a call from brother dearest , Kim Tan.

It wasn't like we never call, we do. My brother and I are quite close,but it wasn't the call that bothered me but the reason behind his call.

He was coming back to Korea.

And I know I should've been happy by this,but I could not.

He was exiled. His return wouldn't do any good.

I thought about my halfbrother Won. Surprisingly we had a good bond , even though he was the real reason my twin got exiled.

And don't let me begin on choi Young-Do,aka grade-schooler.I gave him that name when we were younger.

I don't talk to him anymore,I didn't go to Empire High,I went to a prestigious school in Hongkong.

But I come back every summer vacation.

I didn't want to see Young-Do without Kim Tan.

After thinking about this for another fifteen minutes I dozed off into a restless sleep.

I'll see where tomorrow brings me ,were my last thoughts.

---._.----------------._.---------------------._.---

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I cursed under my breath at the thing and slowly made myself to my walk in closet.

It often takes a long time for me to decide on a pretty enough outfit.

I finally picked out a polka dotted blouse and a high wasted striped skirt.

It was simple and fashionable enough.

I had to be somewhere today. I had a meeting with Lee Bo Na.

I stepped out of the car and entered the cute cafe. Typical BoNa.

She was sitting there talking to someone on the phone. As I neared I heard a bit of the conversation.

"Oppa,you're always talking to her! I wonder with who you're really in a relationship." She said with a frown.

It seems that the one she's on the phone with said something she liked cause her face lightened up immediately.

"Lee Bo Na , I'm here," I said with a big grin," how are you ?"

Gasping she jumped out of her seat and gave me a big hug.

"Yuri unni I missed you!"

I gave a little chuckle," I missed you too unni! Was that your boyfriend you were talking to on the phone?"

" mhm, his name is ChanYoung, he's the cutest ever. But he's my boyfriend so stay away !"

At that moment the waiter came and asked us what we would like.

I ordered a cappuccino. I love coffee.

We talked and talked over useless stuff until she asked me," Are you coming to empire high this year ? Please unni !"

I haven't really thought about it. Does Tan's return mean my return ?

I'll have to see Young-Do's ugly deformed face every day.

But on the other hand I'll get to see my brother who I missed so much.

With that in mind I said a quick goodbye to BoNa and made my way home.

I need to talk to mother.

----------------------._.----------------------------

Hello !

I hope you guys liked it and please comment !

Thankss