Chapter 21- The Party of a Beginning

Author's note: Sheep- Oh God, this chapter is what starts everything... HEHEHE. Warning: A large chunk of vulgarities await you.

Chapter 21- The Party of a Beginning

Erica:

What time is it? 8am. 8AM?!  I jumped out of bed. NO NO NO! They’re going to be here in one hour’s time and I look like a mess. Why are they coming so early? That’s because we have to set up everything and it’s also sort of a barbeque party so we sort of have to get the fire started and that’s the hardest part.

I took a quick shower and spent quite an amount of time deciding what to wear. Finally I picked out a white singlet and black shorts. Inside, I wore a dark blue bikini.

The doorbell rang. HERE ALREADY?! I ran down the steps and half expected to see the track and fielders or my two buddies.

When I opened to the door, it was the track and fielders. Surprisingly, Andrea wasn’t late this time round. I invited them in and showed them to the pool.

“So where’s the barbeque pit?” Diana asked.

I brought Diana to the barbeque pit and she dumped the charcoal that she was supposed to bring. She began to start the fire. I walked around the house impatiently, waiting for Avery and Victoria.

What’s taking them so long?

Tasha, a freshman walked up to me, “Hey, stop walking around will you? Come, join me in a game of Wii Tennis.”

She took my hand and dragged me into the living room. After a few games of Wii Tennis, the doorbell finally rang.

I opened the door expecting to see Avery and Victoria. Yes, indeed I saw Avery and Victoria but I saw another person, Michelle. Oh my God, what is Michelle doing here? I glared at Victoria and she smirked, “Oh, I asked her along. I’m sure you don’t mind right? We invited Jessica but apparently, she couldn’t make it. What did she say?” She turned to Avery.

“She said she had some convention to go with her mom.” Avery replied.

“Oh right. Yeah, so, are you going to invite us in or not? Don’t worry, I told Michelle not to do anything stupid.” Victoria assured.

I looked at her, unconvinced. She held up two packets of potato chips, “We brought chips?”

“Fine.” I gave in and opened the door widely for them to enter.

They made their way to the poolside and I followed behind. “Help yourself to the drinks.” I offered.

Finally Diana managed to get the fire started. They started to barbeque all sorts of things. Such things include sausages, meat patties and fish. The aroma of freshly barbequed food filled the air.

We ate to our heart’s content. I stuck with Tasha for the party and I’d drop by to check on my best friends to see if they’re doing fine. Well, I shouldn’t be so strict about it, I mean like how is two basketballers going to click with the track and fielders. So I guess that’s probably why they invited Michelle along.