Summer

Josh looked all over for his wallet. He was on his way to his job at Hot Topic. He got the job by a friend, Melanie, who also works there. He was so happy that he was gonna be able to work with his best friend. Josh searched and searched, but just couldn't find it. He let out a deep breath, and decided to just leave without his wallet. Josh lived in a small condo that he could afford with little money that he is given by his parents. He was never the type of guy to settle down. What Josh really wanted to do was play drums, and get paid for it. He always thought that he was going to be someone in life, but life had other plans for him. Now he was stuck dealing with people asking him for stuff.

Josh turned off the ignition of his car as he parked in the mall parking lot. Josh wasn't ready. He didn't know what he was going to encounter in his first day. He was filled with electricity that rushed through every part of his body. He wasn't ready. Each step he took that got him closer and closer to the store, made his stomach fall to the ground. He wasn't ready for this.

"Hey Josh! Are you ready for your first day here with me?!" Melanie said excitedly.

"I'm so ready!" Josh lied. He was sure as hell he was never going to be ready. His anxiety was already over the roof.

"well, you can start by maybe helping out anybody that needs it!" Melanie said as she scurried to the back of the store. Leaving Josh alone to the immense atlantic ocean filled with people that was the store. Josh wanted to leave, but he also needed the money to pay for his necessities. He needed this job. Then he heard the most sweetest voice ever.

"Hi, Umm- my name is Tyler, and i wanted to know where your bathroom is?"