Ch.5 Bar

Alexander's POV

"Hi boys"

I look up and as usual, girls flocking this way. I just stared at them bored. Wine on my right hand while arms above the couch beside me. I took a sip of my wine a bit as I look at them. Do they even know how to wear clothes properly? They are almost wearing nothing. I guess it's their only way to attract men huh? One of them sitted beside Drake and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Can we sit here with you?" She asked purring while making her voice suductive. Drake just looked at her.

"Ask them I'm busy" Drake said as he started to play on his PSP. Okay I almost snorted at that. The girls just smiled and sat with us. Theres' three of them so they sited in each space beside us. Then the girl beside me suddenly clings on my arm. Tsk. Feeling close.

"Hi.. I'm kathryn.. and you are?" She purred. Wait is she seducing me. Tsk like its gonna work.

"I didn't ask. And I dont care" I said in an annoyed voice. And guess what.. she just giggled. This girl is really annoying.

"Your so funny" she said while giggling.

"Im not being funny" I sighed and stood up. But she grabbed my arm pulling me down making me sit again.

"What's your problem?" I said annoyed. But she just smiled. She's lucky I dont punch girls or else she may be my human punching bag by now.

"Oh Xan you're such a party pooper! Let's just have fun here miss" Nick just winked at her making her blush. Great Nick. Go and do your thing on her.

I just didn't pay attention to them and started to drink. Then a familiar figure walk pass our table. It didn't registered on me for awhile because maybe it's just my imagination or what. I then stood up and follow her.

"Wait munchy!" The annoying girl earlier. And the hell munchy!? What did she think of me? A munching food? I just follow to where that girl went and I saw her walking out of the bar. I just didnt pay attention to my friends who is calling my name. I went straight out of the bar and saw her. It really is her.

What the hell is she even doing in this kind of place!

Lian's POV

I went to my friends car and get my present for her, which is under the seat so that she wont see it. I sigh.

"Her car is really messy" I mumbled to myself.

"What are you doing here?" Said a cold deep voice. Which startled me a bit. I know that voice. I turn to my back and there I saw him again. Does he really pop out of places randomly?

"Thunder!" I beamed at him.

"WHAT THE!! MY NAME IS ALEXANDER NOT THUNDER!"

"Yes thats what I said Panther"

"Its Alexander"

"Hammer!"

"Its Alexander.. Alexa- oh just forget it.. you stubborn head" face palming, he turned around, murmuring some curses I couldn't distinguished clearly. What? Me stubborn head?

"Hey im not stubborn head. And besides its just the same Thunder and Panther both have 'Er' on the end" I said proudly. He just sigh, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Stubborn head!" he said. I just glared at him.

"You look like an angry cat when you do that".

"Im a tiger.. a no.. a lion!" I said proud of my idea with a victory smile. He looked away. Did I said something wro-

"Pfftt..." Wait is he laughing. He turned his head away from me.

"Why are you laughing!?" I said angrily. He then looked at me while biting his lower lip trying not to laugh, and furrowed his eyebrows to look serious, but his amused face told me that he really is making fun of me now!

"Im not."

"Oh yes you do. You just snorted"

"Your just imagining things"

"Imagi- Im not. Grrr Im going in now" I stomp my foot and walk away. Then I suddenly feel something heavy in my shoulder. I look at my right and there he is. His arms on my shoulder, we walk side by side.

"Your arm is heavy" trying to ease my nervousness now. I couldn't understand why I'm always nervous around him. Maybe because he's a guy. And I'm not that close to men. Specially him that almost bump me with his car. I didn't even know his full name!

"You should eat more vegetables."

"eww" I cringled my nose. Really vegetables. No way. He then pinched my nose. Now that he is this close. I could already smell his manly scent. Damn he smells so good!

"No more sweets"

"What!!" Then everyone looked at us. Surprised at my voice. We're already inside the bar. He looked at me sideways. His face still has that signature seriousness in it, but it is mixed with amusement now. He really likes teasing me huh?

"Look baby. Sweets are not good for your health. But vegetables is"

"Oh come on. I want sweets please!" I went infront of him and clasp my hand together while doing a puppy eyes.

"Please. I want chocolates and cakeeesss" He then smiled and pinched my nose. He really likes pinching my face huh. First my cheeks now my nose.

"Ok baby, but eat vegetables also okay?" He said. I nod and smiled at him.

"Mkeeyy" then I walk away. But I stopped on my tracks when I remember something... What the hell!!

"BABY!!" I yelled. I then turn around and saw him started running. "THUNDEEERR!!"

I sat on my study table as I remember that incident earlier at the bar. Gezzz that was so embarassing. Why didnt I notice that he was calling me Baby. No wonder why people in there are looking at us. I really dont know what is he thinking.

"AAAAHHHH!!" I yelled and scratch my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~