George Weasely

"Y/n!" A sing song voice called out. That voice belonged to none other than your 7th year Gryffindor boyfriend George Weasely. You cautiously step out from your hiding place. Fred and George had been working on something big and wouldn't tell you. That spelled trouble. Luckily for you, you found out the prank before they could pull it making them cast it on a confused Draco Malfoy that you had dressed up to look like you. Of course they had been proud of you until they realized they ruined a chance to finally prank you. Now you wait for them to pounce.

You tip toe down the hall of the Weasley house, avoiding each board you knew would creak until you reached where your boyfriend was. You peak around the corner and see nothing. Finding it safe, you step around the corner and take another step not noticing the rope laying lymply on the floor. The rope is tugged and you trip, your nose brushing the floor as a rope wrapped around your ankle pulling you up.

Your eyes are wide as you hang there hearing laughter. You look up to see Harry and George snickering. Harry has his inviability cloak and is hovering on his broom like George. You quickly gasp and try to keep your skirt up. It had been flipped exposing your red panties. Unable to hold your skirt and promptly not giving any fucks you let your arms fall loosely toward the floor, your shirt shifting to expose your skinny stomach. Harry turned red and quickly mumbled somthing in Georges ear before flying off. George flew down some what. He smiles at you, a glimmer of somthing unreadable in his eyes.

"Care to let me down freckles." You say feeling a bit dizzy as the blood rushes down to your head. He bites his lip and looks up.

"Uh. I dont know. What will you give me if I let you go?" He say licking his lips. So hes into that type of mood, not that your complaining.

"This is not the way into my heart, into my head
Into my brain, into none of the above." You sing quietly. His eyes flash with what you finally recognized as lust.

"This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me
This spark of black that I seem to love." You sing quietly as he unites the rope. You drop down into his waiting arms. He quickly flys up to his room.

"We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun
Don't even try to hold it back
Just let go
Tie me up and take me over till you're done
Till I'm done
You've got me feending and I'm ready to blow" he finishes making you grin. He pulls his door open and locks it before tossing you onto the bed. He starts pulling off his t-shirt.

"Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh." You whisper as he stalks onto the bed. He nips at your neck before pulling away to mumble the next line.

"Get undressed, ta-taste the flesh" he doesn't bother with the buttons of your shirt and rips it open sending them flying. He nips at your ear as his hands work on getting your bra off

"Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh" he obeys the lyrics at bites abit harder on your ear making you whimper.

"Pass the test, ta-taste the flesh" he mumbles before finally removing your bra. He latched his lips against one of your boobs while massaging the other in his palm. You shake your head making him look up at you in confusion.

"Im supposed to thanking you for letting me down... even if you put me up there." You giggle seductively. He smirks and pulls away.

"Whatever you say." You bite your lip and crawl towards him. You unzip his pants and pull them down abit. His member springs out making you smile.

"No boxers?" You ask looking up at him with an innocent look. He has his arms crossed and shrugs.

"Didnt really feel like it today." You laugh before leaning down and kissing around his excitement. You smirk at the little whimpers of pleasure he releases as you playfully brush his member with your fingers. One hand cups his balls, kneeling them in his hands and making him bite his lip and place a hand on his member. He begins to stroke himself before you reach up and stop his hand, shaking your head as if lecturing him. He whimpers and begs for you making you smirk before placing feathery kisses along his shaft, making him let out a shakey moan. You smirk and take the tip in your mouth and swirling your tounge. He lets out a small groan of approval. You lick it smiling and looking up at him. He smirks as you take more of him in your mouth. You hum on him sending waves of pleasure through him. He lets out a low moan making you smirk. You begin to bob your head on him making him hiss. You tease him, going slow and making him curse. He pants as you rack your teeth along him, begging for more he let's out a yell of pleasure and throws his head back. You don't speed up making him growl. He grabs the back of your head and pushes your head down on him. His dick hits the back of your throat making you gag a bit and him let up. He continues to pull and push your head before letting out a cry if pleasure and cumming into your mouth. You smirk and swallow it as it spills into your mouth. He takes himself out of your mouth as he cums and cums onto your face as you sit there with your mouth open. It splatters onto your cheeks and even dribbles down from your slightly parted lips. He smirks as he sits down next to you. He pulls you over his lap making you look up at him in question as his member pokes your stomach.