Ummmm What???? OOF

UPDATED OOF

Ok so if you haven't seen the accounts comment then I'll explain. They are a group of writers and obviously they can't control what everyone comments. They have since claimed to kicked her out of the group and have apologized. I would like to thank the person who responded so politely instead of blowing up at me. Please go take a look at there story. I'm only leaving this up to leave examples of the types of comments I receive and how I'm really sick of it.

-Gryffindork💞

I know where have I been. I've been extremely busy but I've started writing again and will try to have something out soon. I just want to acknowledge some of the comments I've been getting. I have received a few hate comments but this one really annoyed me.

I am PRETTY sure that Fred did not die "in 5" (btw wtf do you mean by just 5

I am PRETTY sure that Fred did not die "in 5" (btw wtf do you mean by just 5. Do you mean fifth year, the fifth book, or the fifth movie.) Fred died during the Battle Of Hogwarts so idk what drugs your on. I looked at the account and it seems that they've only published one book and commented on another story about how Fred apparently died "in 5." Second of all even if Fred had died "in 5" It's my story and maybe I don't want our precious, mischievous, lanky bean to be dead. None of us do. You can go find the comment for yourself on the very first paragraph of my George x Reader.