The Brotherhood of Vampires(Percy Jakson)

Chapter 1

I Do Not Own PJO Or HoO. That Belongs to Rick Riordan.

Percy

I was sitting in my cabin waiting for dinner. I was bored. I saw all the messy bunks. Poseidon has had more kids after the pact was lifted. He is a Stupid father. Want to know why? One time he brought an arrogant demigod to camp and all that demigod did was steal my friends. His name was Gordan Poluck. He is a son of Poseidon. When I got to dinner I saw Annabeth kissing him in front of everyone. I left camp quickly after that. Being the Dumb ass(sorry if you are sensitive to swears) I am I forgot to pack supplies. All I had was my handy pen Riptide. It is a ballpoint pen that transforms into my Three foot sword of Deadly wicked Celistal Bronze sword. Anyway some monsters had got me trapped in a corner. I wasn't at full strength from not eating in one week. So a Dracenae stabbed me in the stomach. I hit the ground like a rock sinking in water. All I could see from my blurred vision was a Woman fight with two Olympian silver daggers. After she was done she kneeled over me.

"I can help you." She said

"There is no point. I am going to die." I said.

"Not if I make you a vampire." She said.

=======================

Did you like it? Tell me. Also vote cause that tells me you want more.

Following tells me you want to see some new stories.