Chapter 3

Sorry About the Wait where I didn't do anything. I was really busy.(For like a year) I am a terrible person. I should go to hades for this. You Guys make me smile with all the nice reviews of kindness. You made someone who was going through depression happy. Anyway Continue on with the story

===============================================================================

Percy POV:

I woke up and had a massive headache. I tried sitting up and groaned.

"Careful you have been out for a while. Here drink this." The lady that was sleeping next to my bed earlier said.

She handed me a glass of something and I drank it. It was the most delicious thing I have ever drunken. I suddenly felt a hell of a lot better. Heck I felt like I could pick up a mountain.

"By the look on your face I assume you feel a lot better?"

"I feel like I could pick up a mountain."

She helped me up and we walked to a fancy room. I'm not talking shiny stuff everywhere. I'm talking as in elaborate tapestries everywhere. There was enough jewels to make it look nice but not enough to make it look greedy. Unlike Zeus' over done fancy ass palace that flaunts the power he shouldn't have(Don't tell Kronos that I said that if you are heading to tarturus at some point). But serously. It was enjoyable to look at.

"So your the one that my daughter brought here. The demigod of Poseidon."(AN: I actually had to look up how to spell Poseidon) said the man sitting in a throne that would make Hades beg for it.

        It was fused bones with red jewels on it. It also had blood flowing on it from some unseen place.

        "Yes this is the demigod I turned into a vampire father." said the woman(AN: Yes it is a woman for the confused people when I didn't put the AN: before the the note.)

I was hoping to get some explanations. But that didn't look like it was happening anytime soon. I just kept staring at the lady though. She looked to be my age but with the immortals you never know. As I said before in some previous book they can be three thousand or just three. When the man spoke it snapped be back to attention.

        "Well to be the first I would like to welcome you to the ancient vampire clan. I am Mogalon. Leader of this clan." said the man who said his name is Mogalon.(Weird name I know)

           "My name is Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon." I replied.

      "My name is Sapphyre. Daughter of Mogalon." Said the lady.(AN:Shoutout to my Amazing Girlfriend for letting me use her name!)

        So that is what the beutiful lady's name was. I guess I should explain what she looks like. She had straight raven black hair that went to her shoulders. She wore all black clothing. I'm talking how Thalia and Nico would dress. The thing that stood out were her eyes. I understood where she got her name. They were the colour of sapphire gems.(AN: My Girlfriend insisted I use her name exactly how she spells it.)

        "My daughter will take you on a tour of the castle Perseus. For you, me and her are the only pure bloods in this clan." He said

        "Excuse me sir but what is a pure blood?" I asked

        "A pure blood is when a vampire has only vampire blood flowing in there veins." Mogalon answered

        "But I was mortal once." I said confused.

        "The patron of all vampire Hecate must have turned your blood. Anyway daughter take him on a tour." He said

Mystical Line Break

        I was showed everywhere. There was a potions area,(I'm terrible at making potions. The Hecate cabin back at camp kicked me from potions class) an arena, a library, a archery range which I hoped to try to see if vamperism can get rid of terrible archery skill. It was astounding. There was so much that I couldn't list. I was tempted to just run around the castle yelling I love this place!!!

        "What do you think Perseus?" asked Sapphyre.

        "Just call me Percy and I love this place. It has everything I could want in a home." I replied.

        "Why must I call you Percy? Perseus is your name." said Sapphyre

        "My real name is to much of a mouthful and it is to formal. It is not in my nature to be formal." I answered.

        "You were formal with my father."

        "I was formal reluctantly." I said

        She looked at me strangely before showing me to my room. Or should I say apartment. That was litterally how big my room is. It had a giant kings size bed with a giant desk in the corner that had a computer running three monitors.(AN: I just had to let my inner geek out.) There was a giant bookshelf containing a crap ton of books that I will probably never read. There was a fountain that sprayed a mist that made a rainbow for what I assume was for Iris messaging. There was a giant walk in closet. Also there was a post with hooks on it that had a robe that looked like something out of Assassin's Creed. There was a weapon rack with a bunch of weapons that an assassin would use.

        "What is with all the assassin stuff?" I asked

        "You are going to be the assassin of the ancient vampire clan." she answered.

=============================================================================

Would you believe me if I told you I write this whole chapter all at once? Anyway what did you think of the sudden twist. Personally I think a vampire assassin would be cool. If this seems like it has something to do with skyrim it is because It is influnced by it. Anyway I am offically back from the land of the dead. I prefer to think of it that way instead of whatever horrible excuse I'll try to come up with. Anyway enjoy the rest of you day night for whenever you read this.