winged daughter

Name: Dawn Phillips

Alias/Nickname/Title: Crow, Redkeep's crow, the winged daughter

Looks: 5'4" tall, very skinny and thin, pale/ almost grey skin, black bob cut hair, often wears a blue wig to school, yellow eyes. Has a tattoo of birds on her right shoulder, and barbed wire tattooed around her left wrist, she wears layered clothing to cover them up.

Age: 17

DOB: 10th of March (Pisces)

Sexuality: Aromantic, Asexual

Gender: Female

Species: Aether

Occupation: High school student

Personality: Introverted, reserved, quiet. Dawn has very few friends due to her eyes which are an unnatural yellow. She is also very selfish, and tends to be rude and misbehave towards teachers and in school. But Dawn is courageous and intelligent.

Likes: There is only one thing that Dawn loves, and that is her mother. She likes music, and enjoys solitude. She has the tendency to skip class and hang around the forest nearby, climbing trees and napping.

Dislikes: Large crowds and public speaking, sweets and bitter candy, her history professor.

Past: Dawn was born to a Aether in hiding as her mother and an unknown father. Once she was 4 years old her mother left her alone, fleeing from the country. As of then she had been living in foster homes and with adoptive families, but none had been willing to keep her for too long due to her reserved personality. She was finally taken in when she was 13 by a young and eccentric woman named Marissa Smith, though her current guardian is rarely at home and supports her financially rather than morally. The only thing Dawn has left of her mother is a sapphire ring.

Special: Like most Aether's Dawn abnormal powers. She is faster and can survive longer in rough conditions (ie. lack of food and water). Her unique gift is seeing auras of emotions and life and pausing time.

((The picture is rather inaccurate of Dawn. Keeping a secret that could get you arrested or worse makes one constantly anxious, and having everyone scowl at you just because you have different eyes isn't something that would keep a child smiling, much less a teenager growing up like that))