.....hey everyone.......*looks down*.....do you always have that feeling when people talks about u or...they know how long u and your boyfriend will last.....will I got that feeling...

Why me.......what is wrong with me.....I swear I get upset to easily....I hate it hm...I guess I'm jealous of some people he's with or where he is living at....or I just think to much and make myself cry....and keep on thinking that he...don't need me at all....why mind why....hmmm and I do hate it when people tells u that you and him is not going to be together for long or oh I bet she might just get another one next week or two...that is some bull shit I just want to hate the people who keeps on telling me that....I just I just wish that...my friend can be fucking happy for me I got a boyfriend....but she don't like him and so I haven't talked to her in a while....because she is with her other fucking friends that is not me....and I know he more than anyone else around here...and do new she see how it feels to be alone...cause she has been texting and calling me and I didn't answer cause I only answer to my other friend that cares about me ad my life very much and so.....I still don't know why I feel so jealous.....yeah maybe all the girls where he is do like him or still love him...I really can't stop them...I don't even live where he is....hmm man life is a peace of shit and I hate it so much and my jealous Ness...why do I always have to be the baby why...

~Ashley : (