BIG NEWS

Harry's POV
      "NIALL!" He spilt his drink all over my new pants and then he just leaves like bloody hell. "What mate?" Oh he is gonna get it. "DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM YELLING AT YOU FOR!" He better wipe that smug look on his face. "Oh your pants right I well uh....." Niall took off running before I could even say another word "NIALL HORAN GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Ugh  this boy gives me a run for my money Literally "what are you guys doing?" I heard Louie say as he emerged from the pool. "Well I'm chasing NIALL because he spilt wine all over my new pants!" Louis started laughing and I just gave him a dirty look "look Niall,Harry it's simple. Niall say your sorry to Harry for spilling your wine on his pants and Harry stop chasing Niall I mean you get a new pair like what each week?" "it's 5 pairs each month thank you very much and fine as long as he apologizes I'll be fine." Niall looked at me smiling "fine I'm so very sorry about your pants I didn't mean for them to get ruined" Niall walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged back "it's fine and I'm sorry I got so mad at you" Louis then walked out of the room and over to one of the bathrooms. "Harry have you seen Liam anywhere?" "Uh no sorry I haven't mate"  I got up and went to look in his room to see if he was there "Liam are you in here?" "Yes that would be fantastic thank you and of course I'll tell the boys right away" Liam hung up his phone and then turned to face me "hey Harry can you tell all the guys to meet downstairs in the living room? I got some big news!" "Sure" I walked down stairs to see that Niall and Louis were already sitting on the couch so I just sat next to them. Liam came down and stood in front of us. "So boys I have some exciting news that your all gonna love! So you know how we haven't had any shows lately, well we're going on tour again!" The whole room filled with excitement "finally we get to go back on tour!" Said Niall. Well at least we get to meet the fans some more because I really miss that.