[M] Heated

(A/N: Thank you so much Jinius for writing this beautiful smut chapter. Everyone go and show her some support <3)

ps. smut.

Jimin POV 🔱

I felt a lump in my throat as his bare chest glistened thanks to the sweat that was placed gently on his skin.

"I didn't know you were hungry for some of this. He said with a smirk, looking down at his body.

"S-shut up." I answered out of breath because of the hot air surrounding us.

He snickered at my answer, then he brought his hand towards the top of his pants, teasing his fingers over the brim.
He looked at me as if to ask for permission, I just answered with a heavy breath.

He pulled down his pants just a little bit and I could easily see where the abdomen turns into the pelvis, the sight itself got my smaller buddy getting even tighter in my shorts.

His pants falls down to the floor and I'm left with a half naked, glowing Yoongi. His legs were as thin as my arms, and I started to feel a bit self conscious.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks as he seats himself on the bed with a worried face.

"It's just that you're so skinny and I'm so- I'm so chubby."

"Jimin stop, don't say that. You're perfect and you know it." He said as he wrapped his almost naked body around me, the skin contact sent shivers up my spine.

He let me go and he started giving kisses around my body.

"I love these." He said kissing my cheeks.

"I love these." He said kissing my non exciting breats over my shirt. He then took off my shirt.

"I love these." He said kissing every single square that forms my abs.

He then slowly took of my pants, the silence hovering over us until he stated.
"I especially love these." Then he kissed my now naked, sculpted thighs.

His kindness just brought more neediness to me and I found myself bringing him down to lay on top of me.

I put my hands in his light hair and he seemed to get the memo as he leaned in to a kiss.

The kiss was slow and chill until he started rubbing our clothed groins against together. The friction was overwhelming and it brought out a small moan from my mouth. When he heard the sound he started going faster then he brought his hand down to palm me.

The sounds that were coming out of me were unstoppable and I went limp under his touch. The hot temperature and the touching was to much, I needed more, I became obsessed for more.

I slid of my boxers, then I repeated the same step with Yoongi's.

I didn't want him to be gentle anymore, I need his touch now, this is going to slow.

I laid my back against the bed and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Wow hah"-. I interrupt his laugh by grabbing his big cock into my hand and directing it to my red, waiting hole.

"I said, fuck me." I said now a bit frustrated.

He looked up at me surprised by my attitude but then he grabbed a bottle of lube.

"No I want you to go raw." I said grabbing the lube out of his grip and throwing it across the room.

He looked to shocked to speak and it didn't seem as if he would do anything so I decided to do it myself. I flipped us around so he was now with his back against the bed, his cock standing up like a parasol.

I sat myself on top of his cock and I felt it twitch at the contact. I moan at the sensation of having his tip against my virgin hole.

I slowly sank myself down on his throbbing cock and I'm not going to lie, it hurt. But I didn't want him to back out so I gulped down all the cries I wanted to let out.

After a few times going up and down the pleasure started to settle in and my movements began to going up with speed. His moans got my dick growing even more and when I felt the tip of his dick meet with my prostate I couldn't contain myself, my moans were loud probably everyone could hear us. I didn't care though, cause I had the most pleasurable moment of my life.

I felt his veins, I felt his foreskin moving, I felt him and that's everything I needed to keep me happy.

I let out one long loud moan once I came after him, the seeds making the bedding dirty, making us dirty.

I lifted my bottom off of his now soft dick and went down to cuddle against his side.

Then sleep surrounded us.

A/N: Thank you so much again Inez <3 This is all her work guys so you know, she made this awesomeness ^^

also Jimin be powerbottom af