Hospital

(a/n: I just changed the title because i realized i already had a chapter with the same name cx )

Yoongi POV 🔱

Jimin was feeling bad lately but he never told me, why didn't he?

He is at the hospital now because of his stomach ache and we could've went earlier if he just told me.

I was sitting outside of Jimins room and waited for the doctor to let me in.

After about an hour of waiting the doctor finally opened the door for me and let me step in, but i kind of wish that i didn't.

Seeing Jimin laying on the bed, looking super tired and worn out with a needle connected to his wrist, broke my heart.

"Jimin.." I said carefully and got Jimin looking at me.

"Hi Yoongi" He said and smiled a little, it broke my heart once again, he was so diffrent from his usual energetic self and his smile didn't reach his eyes.

I felt myself almost tearing up and Jimin seemed to notice.

"Babe, come here" He said with a voice full of care and patted a space next to him on the bed.

"I'm sorry" I said as i sat down.

"For what?" He asked me and looked at me with a worried look.

"For not realizing that you were sick"

"Yoongi, stop blaming yourself, it was my fault" He said and held my hand.

"You know that i would blame myself either way" I said and sighed.

The whole atmosphere was heavy and full of worry, it was difficult for me to stay here but i did it for Jimin.

Jimin coughed and woke me up from my thoughts.

"Are you alright Jiminie?" I asked worried and he gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, don't worry too much" He said and his grip of my hand became weaker and weaker.

And before i even realized it, he passed out.

--

a/n: he is not dead..

;)