Chapter 2: The Beginning of a New Adventure- Hogwarts Year One

After what feels like only a few seconds, I wake with a start. What the bloody hell? Where am I? How did I get here? Why is my eyesight blurry? Why am I dizzy?

"Are you okay mate?" I look around as my vision clears and see two people standing over me, but their faces are still blurry.

"I'm really dizzy and my eyesight is blurry, but it's clearing up."

"Just sit still and don't get up. Wouldn't do to have you falling all over the place now would it?" Another voice says. Why do I recognize these voices?

My eyesight is now completely clear and I see Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter standing over me with a concerned look on their faces.

"Wh-where am I?"

"You're in the dorm room at Hogwarts. Where else would you be?"

"In my room, laying in my bed like I remember. I have no idea how I got here."

"Your bedroom? Do you not remember Platform 9 and 3/4?"

"No, I don't. The last thing I remember is laying in my bed after just waking up. My mom had just walked in to check if I was awake or not."

"You must've been having a dream. You can't just appear at Hogwarts. It's protects from apparation."

"A dream! That's what this must be  Ron, you're a bloody genius!"

"I am? I am! Wait, I am? Would you mind calling my mum and telling her that?"

I get dressed in my Hogwarts uniform, and all I have to say is after wearing t-shirts and jeans my whole life, a robe is a... Unique experience.

Ron, Harry and I walk down the stairs from the dormitory into the common room where we find Hermione already waiting for us.

"Who is this?" Hermione asks with a sweet smile.

"My name is Tony."

"Tony has absolutely no idea how he's come to be here though," Ron says rather suspiciously.

"It's as if he was apparated here while he was unconscious. But that's impossible because of the ward protecting Hogwarts," says Harry.

"Yes, that is rather odd isn't it?" Hermione looks at me with her wise eyes.

"I swear, I have no idea what happened or why I'm here."

"Are you sure you aren't a dark wizard?" Ron asks pointedly.

"Ron! You can't just accuse someone if being a dark wizard! Especially a Griffindor!" Hermione says aggravated at Ron.

"Well, you see... I've never actually gone through the Sorting Ceremony.. So I don't know for sure that I'm in Griffindor."

"Well we must take this up with either Dumbledore or McGonagall," Hermione says.

Of course. We have to go to the Headmaster and explain to him how a student that was not here from the beginning of the year is suddenly here with no recollection of his memory. Just wonderful.