10

It was the first day of highschool. Jimin was so excited to meet new people , make friends, new teachers and learn new things. The first week flew by and he made many friends already. Everyone liked him but no one knew the fact that he was gay. Not even his parents. Jimin was such a cheerful guy, he liked dancing and he had the voice of an angel plus he had good grades. He was just too perfect to be real. Everything was okay until one day he realized he had a crush on his classmate; the most popular guy in his school. Jimin's feelings grew day by day until one day he decided to confess.
Jimin was scared of hoseok's reaction if he knew he was gay and all, but it went smoothly for him.
When he told him he loved him, hoseok just shrugged and told him okay then let's date. Jimin was beyond happy. It was like a dream becoming real for him. However it wasn't like he thought it was. Hoseok was a jerk and he went and told everyone jimin was gay. Day by day, the brown haired boy noticed that everyone started giving him the disgusted looks. He didn't know what was going on until three guys stopped him in the hallways one day and dragged him to an empty classroom.

" So we heard you're a fag"
"What?"
" Are you deaf everyone at this school knows you're gay and that you've been trying to lay your hands on hoseok"
"Who told you this?"
"The popular boy himself"
"What?"
"Stop being all innocent and shit we know your true nature now you're fucking disgusting"
"Who do you think you are to call me disgusting"
"I do what I want"

Jimin received a kick in his stomach and was taken back by the sudden move. He didn't even get what was going on. Everything was fine a while ago but now he is receiving punches everywhere in his stomach, his face.. he groaned in pain and blacked out.
When he woke up he found himself in that empty classroom with blood dripping from his nose. He tried to get up and somehow managed to restrain himself from crying so hard because the pain was killing him. It was already time to go back home. There was no one at school it was already dark outside. When he opened the classroom to fetch his backpack and head home, he saw a sight he's never wanted to see. It was his boyfriend kissing a girl who was sitting on his lap. He already had so many questions but the scene was just too shocking. It was nothing like an accident. It was obvious hoseok was cheating on him. Jimin grabbed his stuff and headed home. Trying to hold back his tears. That day was too horrible for him.
The next day he asked hoseok to break up with him but then hoseok got angry and yelled at him :

" What? do you think you have the right to break it off just like that?"

" What do you expect me to do when you're cheating on me? just watch you hook up with some girl behind my back?"

"Shut up you were my side hoe since the beginning who do you think you are?"

"Side hoe? So you telling me you loved me was all a lie? All the dates we had together were just an act?"

"Yes it was all an act since you were such an annoying clingy ass and I couldn't say no"

"Okay fine. To think that I loved a jerk like you. What a fool I am. Not to mention you telling the whole school that I'm gay and that resulted in me getting bullied"

"Whats wrong with telling everyone the truth? Are you that ashamed of your true nature. I've never liked you plus you're really ugly and fat you bring shame to me while being around me."

Jimin couldn't believe what he heard. Hoseok has always told him that he was beautiful. But now he came to realize that all of that was a lie. Hot tears fell through his cheeks. Even though he tried to look tough he just couldn't. He broke down and yelled

" don't even go near me again I hate you you asshole I hope you get runover by a track"

I feel so guilty for making hoseok look this bad I swear I love him so much my sunshine doesn't deserve this I hate me