!

COFFEE HIT 1K IM SO HAPPY TY ALL SO MUUCH FOR READING MY SHITTY STORY so as a thank you I shall write a small extra little bit. Yoongi & his niece at the amusment park.

"YOONGIIIII" his neice screeched. "LETS GO RIDE THE OCTOPUS" she screeched again. "alright rin, but stop yelling." he replied grumpily. "YAAAAAAYYYY" the little girl yelled and ran off toward the giant purple octopus. "ugh," he groaned and followed her. after the dizzying octopus ride rin decided she wanted ice cream. on the way there she got distracted by a giant kumamon plush. "YOONGII" "I WANT THAT" she screamed. "god no rin" he said rolling his eyes. "YOONGI PLEASE" the little girl whined and then she began to do aegyo. "fine" he said and practically slammed his money down on the counter. the object of the game was to throw a certain amount of balls through a moving hoop. "GOO UNCLE YOONGI" was heard from behind him. He focused, aimed, and shot one small ball after the other straight through the hoop. "YAAYY" rin screamed as the bell dinged and the smiling  attendant took the kumamon plushie down and handed it to the little girl. "thank you umm... " yoongi said trailing off. "hoseok! jung hoseok!" "and don't mention it!" He smiled brightly again. "I'm about to get off work would you mind hanging around? we could go get some ice cream or something after!" He said. "um, sure" yoongi replied, blinded by this kids bright smile. "YAY" hoseok smiled.

~10 minutes later~

"so yoongi, is this your daughter?" yoongi choked on his mint ice cream. "oh god no, this is my neice." "ahhhhhhh, well shes adorable!" j-hope, (as yoongi had been told to call him) squeeled and waved his hands excitedly in the air. "Mhhmmm...." yoongi said as he continued to eat his ice cream. he looked over to see j-hope wiping the excess blue ice cream off of rin's face while saying. "sweetheart you can't be messy! you won't get guys that way!" "I LIKE GIRLS" the little girl practically yelled. "Awe, well thats okay, I happen to like boys!" j-hope said while laughing. "YOONGI LIKES BOYS AND GIRLS" rin yelled. "rin be quiet" yoongi said through a mouthful of ice cream. "oh really, well then do you mind if I give yoongi my number?" j-hope asked rin. "NOPE" "alright then" j-hope winked at yoongi and it was then yoongi realized he had pretty much gotten the numbers of two different people with in a week. Hm, it was a new high!

~

barely edited bc i gotta go clean ew but hope u liked it i was gonna make it yoonmin buuuuttt i've been having yoonseok feels so yeah tysm again 

PEACE

P.S.

S