introductions

While I was lying on the shore, everyone that was waiting for my arrival by the airport had seen the plane blown to flames and the next thing I knew the the sounds of sirens was all I could hear a I was placed onto a stretcher while people surrounded me as they took me into the back of an ambulance. Then, I pass out entirely.

When I woke up, I was in a bright room, I was in a bed with the curtains pulled back allowing sun to shine through the windows and into the room. I sit upright and realize I was in a hospital, I look around and see countless numbers of roses and letters sitting at the side of the bed overflowing the desks that they were placed on, it didn't come as a surprise considering that I'm a well known singer, this whole trip to France was for me to perform in the first place. After realizing that I was in a hospital the memories of the night before hit me upside the head and I suddenly felt the urge to fight back tears. A nurse walks in holding a clip board, "(f/n) (l/n)?"

I glance at her,  "That's me..." I mumble looking away wiping my eyes quickly before she noticed. She nods, "Sorry to interrupt you Mr. (l/n) but I was told to let you know that you'll be out by tomorrow morning." She informs me.

I raise an eyebrow, "What was wrong with me in the first place?" I ask confused,

She glances at her clipboard, "Says here you had sever cramps and a cold, due to last night." Again. I remember the plane going up in flames, the ice cold temperature of the water, the endless swimming. She stands there awkwardly, "You're manager, will direct you to his home for the time being once you're out."

I don't respond, "Welcome to Paris Mr.(l/n)." She says and leaves shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone with my thoughts, I was seconds from breaking down once more but then I remember my fathers final words.

My hands searches around for the necklace my parents gave me, and I could feel the cool metal pressed against my neck as I grabbed it. I sigh with relief and look out the window, the sun was nearly out of sight. I sigh and lay back down and stare at the ceiling, this is all happening way too fast for me to comprehend.
The events from that night all began to flow into my head the cold suddenly catching up to me, weighing me down until my head began to feel as though it were too heavy to lift, and I find my self  laying down once more, soon enough my eye lids began to grow heavy as well, leaving me to drift off into darkness that lies ahead of me.

The next morning

I wake up early the next morning due to some voices in the room that managed to travel through to my ears."Are you sure you're willing to take this boy home?" A female voice asked in a hushed tone.

"Of course I am, I'm supposed to be his manager while he's in Paris, the poor kid's folks are six feet under now, so I have no choice but to look after him." Answered a deep but cheerful voice that belonged to a male.

I kept my eyes closed pretending to be asleep and continued to eavesdrop on the adults. I desperately fought back the sudden urge to cough,

"Do you even know what to do once he arrives to your home?" The same female asks, which I'm assuming was a nurse.

"Course I do, don't worry, I'll watch over the kid 'till he doesn't break down every time he hears about his folks." He answers, in the same tone. My eyes widen, and my heart nearly stops being reminded of that night. I decided to let them know I was awake and sit up rubbing my eyes, "Morning" I mumble tiredly, I didn't find the need to pretend that I was still groggy from my slumber,

"Morning kiddo." The man that has been speaking to the nurse replies grinning as he sets his eyes on me,

"Mr. (l/n) are you feeling any better?" The nurse asks as she begins to walk over to me.

The cough that I have been struggling to hold back finally breaks free as I nod, gliding my fingers through my sloppy mane, "Mhm, a lot better, thanks." I answer and force the edges of my lips to rise into a small smile.

I turn to face the man that has been observing for the past few seconds, I glue on a polite grin and nod to the male, "Good to see you sir."

He laughs, but it wasn't one of those strange uncomfortable laughs that keeps one on edge, it was a kind, comforting laugh, and just solely based off his attitude as well as appearance I could tell we would get along just fine. He head held messy black hair, sockets held his stormy grey eyes, the man's sunglasses were rested upon his head, and he wore a purple button-up shirt along with jeans.

"The names James Fernandez , nice to meet ya, although...I didn't think I would be meeting you in the hospital." He mumbles the last part with a finger resting on his chin

I blink more then once, and raise an eyebrow questioning his response, "I see your fans heard about your incident." He says smirking as he eyes the table near me that was filled with bouquets of flowers and letters. I glance at them and realize I haven't read a single one of them.

The nurse clears her throat to catch our attention, "Mr. (l/n), Mr. Fernandez offered to take you home for a certain amount of time," She informs me, I nod slowly and glance at James, he smiles,

"I'll wait outside for you." He says and waves goodbye before walking out of the room

For the sake of politeness I wave in return even if he would not be able to see it, once the door shuts the nurse resumes to what she was saying, "Mr. Fernandez has required you with some clothes for you to wear, I've already handed Mr. Fernandez the clothes you had with you before you arrived to the hospital." She informs as she hands me the clothes,

I nod in response and take the clothes from her, "Thanks." She nods and retreats the room leaving me alone.

I stand up and get changed into the clothes she gave me, it was a royal blue buttoned-up shirt along with ripped, black  jeans, I tuck the shirt into my pants and  run a hand through my hair leaving the hospital room, the clothes they had provided me with were folded up on the bed and I walk out with an immense feeling of pain in my legs from the cold swim the day before. Once I'm out of the room a nurse escorts me out of the rest of the hospital. I walk out and see a fancy car drive in front of me.

 I walk out and see a fancy car drive in front of me

the window rolls down and I see Mr. Fernandez grinning at me, "Hey come on, we've got to get back to my place." I nod and sit in the passenger's seat after thanking the nurse for walking me out. He pulls out and we continued the trip in silence.