The Party ((Part 1))

Capricorn POV
So Libra is throwing a party. Again. I mean seriously, how many times a month does this girl need to throw a party. And it's never a 'just because' it's always something stupid. Like last week it was 'I got 79% on my test'. Like why? Stupid. Just stupid.

Gemini POV
I have to call Cap and Taurus so we can have matching outfits for the party!! I pull out my phone and make a group call. They both pick up after a while. "Hey guys, are you going to the party tonight?" I ask. "Yeah, uh I guess. What are you wearing I was just gonna wear jeans and a tank top." Capricorn replied. "Ugh. Not another on of Libra's parties. I can't handle anymore drunk zodiacs in one house,". I silently chuckle. Taurus always acts like she hate the parties and when mainly Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius and Virgo get drunk, but she can't resist a drink or two. Or ten. "Come on Tar, it'll be fun... Virgo will be there..." I tease her. Her and Virgo are inseparable, I'd say they could be twins.

Taurus POV
Great! Another party to eat all their food! Just kidding. I always act annoyed with Libra's parties but to be honest I love them. I grab my normal party gear out. Sounds hardcore I know. But to be honest it's just a crop top and some high-waisted shorts. I grab my Converse and phone and grab my keys. "Hey guys, I'm heading out want me to pick you guys up?" I asked. "Awwwww... I really wanted us to have matching outfits," Gem complained. "It would look weird if we did that Gemini," Capricorn explained to Gem. "Whatever, I'm heading out. I'll be at Cap's house in five and Gem's in ten. Be ready or drive yourself. 'T' out." I said as I hung up the phone. I slipped on my shoes and headed out to my car. I got in and started the engine.

A/N
Wow my first real story for the Zodiacs. How did you guys like it? If for the party you want to request a couple for the Zodiac kids or maybe a game that they could do. Request What happens. Sorry no lemons. Most I'll do is some mild '7 in heaven'. I will have alcohol if you guys are okay with that. No drugs or smoking. Um how do I end this *rapid clicking*