The Party ((Part 2))

Sagittarius POV
I pull up to Aquarius' house and see another car there. I know on the door and I hear footsteps like an elephant. Must be Leo. Aqua opens the door and hugs me. "Hey Sags!" I glare at her. She knows I hate that name. Leo pops up behind her. "Hey Tarrrrriiiiii!" Leo slurred. Two things; 1) Why does my name have to be so nickname-able? 2) guess Leo is already somewhat drunk. Great. I get a drunk Leo in my car. "Okay, you ready to go?" I asked them. Aqua nodded and dragged Leo out the door. I opened the doors for them to be a gent. Not really. I got in and pulled out of the driveway

Time skip brought to you by a tired Taurus (me)

We walked in Libra's house and everyone was already there. Taurus ran over and hugged all of us and brought us further in the house. Gemini looked pissed. Great. Shit is going down tonight. I see Gem now ranting to a bored looking Cancer. Pisces is in the kitchen vlogging about the party, Taurus is eating, Capricorn is hanging out with Scorp. Next to me I hear Leo scream "TORD!". Everyone looks around like Leo is insane. I hear a few people whisper around. "What's TORD?" "Is Leo crazy?"  Libra steps forward. "Come on Leo. Stop trying to ruin my party,". " Um Libra," Taurus steps forward shyly, "I know what TORD is and Leo isn't trying to ruin your party. She's making it more interesting. TORD stands for truth or dare,". Libra looked embarrassed and let go of Leo. "That sounds fun!" Shouted a semi-drunk Cancer. "Yeah let's do it!" Exclaimed Virgo. We all gathered in a circle and waited for who would volunteer to go first.

Pisces POV
"I'll go," I say raising my hand. "Yay! Let's get this party started!" Sagittarius says. "Okay... Scorp!" He looks up at me excited and afraid. Perfect. "Truth or dare?" I ask while tapping my fingers together. "Dare" he says bravely. I dare you to...

A/N
Ha ha!! A cliffhanger! Next chap will be a bit of romance and drama. Good night! T out.