Chapter Eight: Major Arcana {EDITED}

Alexandra raised her eyebrow when the portal opened and she was at a police station "What on earth" she muttered before putting her sephra blade inside her jacket pocket and moving to try and find Jace and the others. She saw them surrounding clary which made her roll her eyes, moving up to them she wrapped her arm around Izzy startling all of them. With a small smirk on her face she spoke feeling pretty content with scaring the crap out of the group "Calvary's here loves" (MOTHER FUCKING OVERWATCH REFERENCE BIOTCH) "I thought you were in idris for the month" clary spoke giving a small smile to her " I was suppose to but I got a call from a certain blonde saying how much he needed my help". Alexa looked over to Jace a sly smile on her face as Jace just rolled his eyes "Anyway mind telling me why the hell I'm at a mundane building?" "We found the cup" clary spoke making Alexa move her hand down from Izzy's shoulder "The cup?. You mean the mortal cup which is a mortal instrument" "Yeah, but then we lost it" Jace spoke making Alexa glare at him "We have to sneak back in the precinct to get it".

"This is a disaster" Alec spoke making Alexa give a small noise of agreement "Hey, demon pox is a disaster. This is an inconvenience" Jace spoke looking around them "Yeah well Jace this is a pretty damn big inconvenience" she spoke with a sigh "We just need a plan. That's all" he spoke trying to reassure everyone. "What about a glamour?" alec spoke but Jace just shook his head "We tried that. Anyone working with valentine will see right through that"

~Time skip just a bit~

"Okay, I'm guessing one of you is the distraction" Alec spoke looking at Izzy and Alexa, Izzy just shook her head "Nope. I've decided to grow up, remember? No more distracting for me" Izzy paused looking over to the mundane at the front desk making Alexa smirk "Besides, I don't think I'm her type". Alec looked over to Alexa but she just shrugged "She's not my type" (Alexandra's bi fyi lmao) "Oh, crap" he muttered looking over back at the mundane "Don't worry, it's good practice" Izzy started confusing Alexa "Huh?" alec spoke his gaze moving back to his sister "You know, for asking out Magnus" she finished making Alexa raise an eyebrow.

Izzy started unbuttoning some of his shirt making Alexa move her gaze away from them as a light blush covered her cheeks "What are you... What are you doing?" "Unbuttoning your shirt. What does it look like I'm doing, besides Alexa's getting a nice view" Izzy finished giving a wink to Alexa as she just brushed it off looking around the building "Izzy this is not really my department" alec stated but Izzy just shooshed him making Alexa smile a bit, they had a small argument that made her laugh before alec went over to the mundane. Izzy moved to stand next to her "Don't say it Isabelle" she stated as her best friend gave her a look "Alec kissed you in front of everyone, mom said she asked you to think about a marriage with alec" Izzy started making Alexa sigh "He's just confused on how he feels about me. Besides my parents are already looking for possible marriages for me as well." Alexa turned to face Izzy with a frown on her face "Right because sucking your face off in front of every shadowhunter in the institute is a sign of confusion" "Isabelle alec's gay whether he comes to terms with it or not. Besides that, warlock has his eyes set on him. Don't wanna give him competition" she muttered as alec tossed a keycard at Izzy.

~Another time skip just bc i'm lazy and don't wanna write the whole scene tbh~

Alexandra was the first to leave the group after they fought the demons that had found clary at the police station, part of her wanted to stay but she didn't want to intrude on the mission that was clearly against rules. Alexa was already on a rocky start with the clave since they were learning the possibility of valentine being alive and she didn't want to push them over the edge. Her gaze moved over to her parabatai rune that was peeking out from her shirt, it was on her upper chest close to her shoulder. Mikael and her had chosen to get it close to their hearts since a parabatai bond was one with the soul but it was more of a cheesy way to show they loved each other more than words could describe. The rune was slightly faded but was noticeable to anyone that chose to look closely, Alexa focused her gaze back on the screen putting in mission reports that the clave ordered.