Chapter Nine: Hand in marriage

Giving a shaky breath Alexa stared at all the invitations on her bed the papers were gold with black lettering. Alexa choose to go with her fathers decision and marry James she over the few weeks they had been around each other gained some what an amazing friendship. Looking over the invitations she couldn't help but feel guilty for not telling anyone in New York about it.

You are happily invited to the wedding of:

James Darian Alderwolf

&

Alexandra Baneras Blackheart

Join the couple in bringing honor to the shadowhunter world

Wedding will take place in the idris institute time will be announced when ready.

There was a knock on her door as she quickly hid the invitations under her thigh; james had walked in smiling at her as he sat next to her "Hey there pretty lady you doing alright... you don't regret accepting my engagement do you" Alexa shook her head smiling at him " No I don't just its weird you know? We've only known each other for a couple of weeks and here we are getting married. I don't regret it for one second james know that" Her now fiancé nodded at her giving a quick peck on the cheek " Our parents want us to go back to new york and help out there, they pushed back the wedding for awhile" Nodding Alexa got up taking james outstretched hand and they were off to idris.

Sorry for the short chapters school is becoming hectic I promise for the usual somewhat long chapters tomorrow and that its somewhat jumped around, I would like to somewhat mainly focus on Alexa since the story is about her also look how hot james is Alexa is so lucky!

Also i'm going to be uploading quite a lot just so that when finals start i won't have to stress over trying to study and upload  and the ending is near so i'm probably to at least make more chapters focus on alexa and james woop woop also  her middle name means something more so keep out for the next chapter to see why