chapter 7:A new beginning.

Smell,that smell...its..CAKE!!! opening my eyes fast , steven stood there by me holding a cake. "Wow,seventeen. And still no beard." We both luaghed at the thought. It's been long,to long since I've moved in with steven. He cut me a slice and sat down next to me on the couch. It was kiwi,never had that before. It was realy good . Steven had three slices of cake. He ate fast,so after we were done i put the plates in the sink, then all of a sudden I felt my tongue go numb and my face got so itchy. I ran to the front and steven saw my face."holy shit! I'll get the benadryl! " What's benadryl? !!
He gave me two spoons full of this wierd liquid out of a pink bottle and I gulped it down. He started to rub my back over and over and for a while I could feel my tongue again. I was so scared, I was shaking violently. "Adam,i think you're allergic to the cake." ...."oh my gosh,that's it!!!the kiwi!!!" It was obvious since I never ate the stuff in my whole life before."ok,new rule. Kiwi is not allowed in the house anymore". This i could agree on.

A few months passed since Feb,and I was still looking for a job. I needed to help pay the bills but I was going nowhere. Steven started arguing with me about this,again.
I kept telling him I was trying my best, but apparently that wasn't good enough. So he warned me,or better yet threatened me that if I didn't have a job by the end of the week I'm out. All I had was a samsung pad and some clothes. He bought me the pad for my birthday, Wich I was still using at the time. It is one amazing toy. So all week I was in and out of stores looking for jobs anything would do,even applying at the local bar. Still nothing. I was out all night on my feet,walking around town again.
Once I got to the house I noticed my clothes on the front lawn.some were even torn.
What is going on?

"Steven!,steven open up!" Knocking and knocking on the door, he refused to let me back in. The front window opened up and his head popped out."you had you're chance and you fucked it up, don't come back or else " and with that he slammed the window shut. I was flabbergasted, where was I going to go?..it's dark! Gathering my clothes, I threw the torn ones away in the trash. I thought to myself and just threw them all away. Walking up the street alone,my thoughts racing through my head. My
Parents,would they-no...I'm not going back to them. I'm done with both of them.
All night I walked and walked till I saw the sun rise ,my feet were so tired . Once i hit the freeway, I walked along it and soon arrived at a restaurant called crazy coyote tacos. I was hungry but I had no money.
So I just walked passed it and up the street to a booth, the person inside just looked at me and let me in. What's with the guards?

Walking more up the street I saw a building called "Morongo " so I decided to walk there. Rocks and weeds. That's all I walked through trying to get through to the place.
Once I got there i let myself in,the building was small on the inside.blue walls and alot of desks. I saw these two,realy bodacious woman with long black hair . They greeted me in . I told them I was homeless and needed somewhere to stay.
The older one kept smiling at me and ushered me to the back with her, so I followed.
She asked me so many questions, what gender am i? What race and how old i was.
"I'm apache,male .I'm seventeen. That's all I know.." why did they look so happy?
Almost on my toes now, I was realy suspicious of these two. "Welcome to morongo nieghbor" what just happend? "So, what do I do?.." the elder toolk my hand and led me outside and told me I was going to stay here, she said she wouldn't ask anymore if I would just stay with her till I got a house of my own on the rez."What's a rez?"
She smiled and leaned in toward me saying,"your standing on it"