{R}

To: leejihooned sobrang na inspire ako sa diary na kwento mo, isang meanie appreciation, dedicate ko para sayo, sorry kung fail.

{Wonwoo's POV}

"Takteng Mingyu to, bakit kaya nagtatanong kung may kuryente kami, aish! Oo nga pala may bagyo ngayon, baka brownout sa kanila, nagulat ako ng biglang may yumakap sa may likod ko, pagkakita ko si Mingyu, basing basa ng ulan, tapos ang cute ng smile puta help!"

"Bakit hindi ka nag-dala ng payong, ayan basang basa ka ng ulan."

"Eh puta mainit kaya naligo na ako sa ulan."

"Pinaupo ko siya sa may bed ko at kumuha ng towel, pinupunasan ko 'yung basa niyang mukha, buhok tapos naka ngisi ang gago, putangina naman! Nasabi ko sa aking isip, nagkatinginan kami mata sa mata, napatalikod ako sa kanya."

"Kukuha lang akong damit mo."

"I got startled when he snakes his arms on my waist, sniffing the scent of my neck, our gaze locked and he pinned me against the wall, and started to kiss my soft plump lips, he softly bites my lower lip for better entrance, and suddenly he succeeded on dominating the kiss, I suddenly moaned in between our kiss, and I hug his neck, and he slid his tongue inside my mouth savoring my inside, he pulled away and gasp for air."

"He swiftly removed his wet clothes revealing his toned skin; he pulls me into the bed and went on top of me."

"Mingyu- "

"He shut me up by kissing me again, this time it's more passionate, and his hands travels on my hardening member."

"So you're turned on." He said on a husky voice.

"Shut up, just kiss me again."

"I kissed his lips again and trying to fight for dominance, luckily I succeeded, I mentally sighed and he won for dominance again, and now I just let him invade my space, and let his touch latch on me."

"Mingyu. Let's make love."

"Now, Mingyu removed the rest of the clothes they're wearing, full naked, in the eyes of Mingyu, Wonwoo's body is a wonderland, a paradise that he will never get tired of looking, now his teasing the entrance of Wonwoo, until he inserted one finger inside Wonwoo's, Wonwoo screamed in pain."

"Ouch, please make the pain stop."

"Mingyu obeyed Wonwoo, and planted small kisses on the neck Wonwoo, and started to thrust on finger on the tight hole of Wonwoo, the pain became bearable and pleasure was overpowering the pain."

"Can you-"

"Wonwoo's face turned into crimson red because he so shy."

"No, ride me."

"Wonwoo sat on the scourging armour of Mingyu, Mingyu groaned as Wonwoo made a pace of back and forth, first it was just a gentle thrust until it became fast and now it was insanely unstoppable, Wonwoo was enjoying being filled by his long time love, and then Mingyu let Wonwoo bend and crashes the hole of Wonwoo, they moved in sync until they reached for their zenith."

"Wonwoo lays down beside Mingyu, and kissed the cheek of the younger boy."

"I love you, Mingyu."

"No, I love you more."

--

[L4>6