|Two| His OTHER "Girlfriend"

I'm so sorry for any misspelled words

The weather was incredibly colder than usual for March. I tighten my black scarf and put my hands in my coat's pockets. "Where are you going?" I look up to see my mom getting out of her car. "Just to the movie theatre." I murmured in to my scarf. 

Since I switch schools, my mom has been stricter than usual. Which, I could understand. I mean, I did switch schools four times. "I don't know, Juliet. I-" I cut her off. "I'm not going with anyone so, don't worry. I'm just going to watch a movie and come back. Please? I'm tired of being stuck in this house." 

She didn't look at me when she nodded her head. She walk toward me and handed me a couple of 5 dollar bills. "Be safe." She sent me a small smile before going inside the house. I pushed up my glasses before heading toward the movie theater.

When I made it to the movie theater- it was packed. It would make sense since it was a Friday night. I went inside the building and went to the ticket counter. I smiled at the guy who didn't look that happy to be working. 

"Uh, One for Heart's All Gone." It took him a minute to type something in his computer. "That will be $7.00." He finally says in a tone that matched his expression. I paid him the money and he ga ve me a ticket. 

"Your movie doesn't start for another twenty minutes." I nodded my head and thanked him. I walk over to a black, metal bench they had in the lobby and sat down. I watched as people came in and went to the ticket counter. It was kind of crowded in  the lobby but, I didn't really mind all that much. 

A giggle suddenly brought me out of my thought. I glanced to my right to see a couple who seemed to be dating. I widen my eyes at the male. It was the same male from the rooftop. "J-Hope." She murmurs with a giggle. My eyes went from the male to the girl. 

She wasn't the same girl from the rooftop. Unlike the other girl, this one was in black skinny jeans, a black shirt with some metal band on it, and black converses. She had dark makeup around her eyes and her hair was down. I had her in my glass. I think her name was Lee Sang Hwa.

 Why would she be with him?  Maybe they were just hanging out?  That has to be it. I widen my eyes when I saw him lean int o her and peck her lips. My jaw dropped. Was he dating her too?