|17| Disagreement

I was confused.

Why was I hurting? This pain I felt in my chest, just because I saw Jung Hoseok and his friends. Talking about me.

Bragging about me as if i was some kind of new phone he just bought.

"Guys! I have the most awesome idea." I glanced up to see Lee Sang Hwa standing in front of me and Song Jihyo. We were sitting at a lunch table away from everyone else.

"What is it now?" I murmured in to my hand that was on my mouth, holding my head up.

She ignored my dull tone and slammed a piece of paper in front of me. "What is this?" I asked, curiosity looking at it.

"It's a flyer that's going around school. J-Hope is having a party for his birthday in a few weeks. We should do something that will really ruin him.

I nearly jump when Song Jihyo slammed her hands on the table and glared at Lee Sang Hwa.

"I'm tired of this. At first, it seemed fun but, now it's getting old. The is revenge corrupted you!" Song Jihyo sent me a sorry look before she got up and walk off.

"Who even needs her." Lee Sang Hwa says before looking away from her moving form.

"Lee Sang Hwa, maybe she's right. Maybe it's time to ju-" I stop talking when I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Maybe what?" She asked. "You're not give off on me too, are you?"

I became quiet and shook my head. "Of course not."

"Good."

~|~|~|~|~

I stared up at the sky and let out a sigh. I crossed my legs that were laying in front of me.

"Hey."

I glanced at The person before looking away.

"What do you want?" My voice must of been cold because I could see him Flinched from the corner of my eye.

"Is everything alright?"

"Of course! What could be wrong?" I look up At him and felt sadness

"Well, you been avoiding me. I called out your name three time this morning and you even look at me! Yet, you walk away."

The bell rung before I could reply back.
I got up and grabbed my bag. "I got to go." I said, murmuring before I made my way toward the exit.

I felt a hand grab my wrist, making me turn to face him.

"Meet me after school, please? We have to talk."

I shook my head, hoping he'll let me go before my heart jumps out of my chest.

"Juliet, please?" He choked out

I look at him to see the sadness that I felt in his eyes.

"Fine. I'll meet you after school here on the rooftop." He finally let me go and I quickly made my way to class before I was late