Chapter 5

You quickly closed your laptop and looked at Sans who had a concerned look. "Um... no...." "kid, i know that was us. but how?" You sighed and debated whether to tell him or not, but they did deserve to know. "Alright, listen but please don't tell anyone else." Sans sat down on your chest and looked at you. "You guys are characters from a game called Undertale and the main character, Frisk, is actually me." Sans gasped and stood up quickly.

He looked some what mad but then he calmed down. "so, you're the one who got us to the surface?" You nodded and he sat back down, soaking in all the new information. After a couple moments of silence, he lifted your hand to hug it. "heh, it's just amazing to think about y'know? you could have killed us at any point, but yet here we are. thanks, kiddo." You felt a bit bad about everyone else who have done genocide, and was glad you never did it.

Sans still looked a little upset and you know exactly what you needed to say to cheer him up. You placed him back on your shoulder and told him that there wouldn't be anymore resets. His face brightened up and he was almost brought to tears. "you don't know how much that means to me kiddo." Asgore woke up and because he was the bottom of the pile, caused everyone to wake up. "Good morning sleeping beauties." "HUMAN THE MORNING WAS EARLIER TODAY IT IS THE EVENING!" "Don't flatter me so much, dear~"

You could hear the front door open and footsteps walking towards your room and began panicking. Oh no, what am I going to do? You stood up quickly and opened the drawer in your night stand while grabbing all of the shimejis in the other arm. You gently but hastily placed them inside and shut the drawer softly while gesturing them to be quiet. "The pie you made was delicious Y/N! I never knew you could bake so well!" Your mom stood at the door and rubbed her stomach. "WELL I THE GREAT PA-" "SHH!" The other shimejis shushed.

"W-what was that?" "Nothing, mom. Thanks for the compliment!! I'll be down for dinner in a bit." "Um, okay..." Her face showed obvious confusion but she left without any questions, to your luck. "Alright you guys, you're gonna have to be more quiet." "SORRY Y/N." "It's ok Paps." You lifted them up and placed them on the bed and they bombarded you with questions. "Oh and one more thi-" Your mom looked at the tiny creatures on your bed and went pale. "W-w-what are those..things?" You felt sweat begin to form on your forehead and motioned for the shimejis to play dead behind your back. "You see, they are for my school play as well. U-uh, I got stuck with designing the props. Ha..."

She gave you a suspicious look and picked up Alphys and Mettaton and examined them. You worried about what she would do to them. "Please be careful. I worked really hard on these." She poked Alphys foot and she began flushing red as she was very ticklish there. She then looked at Mettatons legs. "Well these are so very nice props you have here! And this one's legs are quite nice. Keep up the good work, sweetie!" She placed them back on the bed and walked out. This time you listened until she was all the way downstairs before giving them the cue to get back up.
"Phew that was a close one." Toriel got up and wiped her forehead.
"She complimented my legs!" Mettaton gushed and went back to admiring himself in the mirror.
"i thought we were goners."
"THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN MAKE A PIE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU HUMAN!"
"You have a nice mother." Asgore attempted to lighten the mood. You inhaled and laid back down. The first day and I'm already exhausted.

You looked at the clock again and it now read 7:40 and your stomach growled. You opened a bag of chips and cookies for the shimejis to eat. "This human food is pretty good, punk." Undyne took giant bites out of a chip. "Alright, I'm going to go eat dinner. If anyone comes in pretend to be dead." "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" They all saluted and resumed eating while you smiled and walked out.