#1 - Coffee Shop

Your POV

"Your iced cafe latte, Yoora!" Eunhyuk said as he handed me my morning drink.

"Thanks, oppa~"

It was 08.30 in the morning and I decided to go to the coffee shop near my house. It was kind of my morning routine, I'd go here four to six times a week, so it wasn't surprising if I knew the employees well ㅡDonghae the owner and Eunhyuk the bartender.

"Hey, a week 'til the school starts?" Donghae asked while I was leaning back the wall near the cashier. The coffee shop was quiet, as I was living in a small town.

"Mhm, I'm going to YG High with Chaeyong and Dahye."

"Daebak, isn't that the best high school in our town? So you're that smart, huh?" Eunhyuk teased me with his gummy smile, knowing that I didn't like to study hard.

"Tsk, people will talk over me if I don't go to the same school as Kai oppa." I gave him an annoyed look as he kept teasing me. I sipped on my coffee and rolled my eyes to Donghae who was grinning hard.

"You better get a boyfriend there, Yoora! Don't waste your high school life!" Donghae challenged.

"Hey, you wanna bet?!" I questioned him, yet they were just chuckling around seeing my surprised self. What a friend!

"Introduce him to us, okay?" Donghae continued.

"Aigo, the school hasn't even started yet!"

The coffee shop then filled with our laughter before suddenly I received a call. I answered it immediately looking at the caller's ID.

"Yoora! Where the hell are you?"

I could sense Kai oppa's worried voice over my phone.

"I'm at the D&E coffee shop oppa. Sorry for not telling you earlier. What's wrong?"

Kai sighed, before answering me, "Did you forget? We have to pick up Jina noona at 09.00 am!"

I almost spilled my coffee over my yellow shirt. How could I completely forgot that today my oldest sister was back from Seoul?! I looked at my watch and realized I had 10 minutes left.

"Oppa, wait for me at home! I'll be back!" I told him as I waved goodbye and mouthed 'I have to go' to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

I rushed to the front door but a boy, who seemed to be in the same age as me, walked in. I took a quick glance at him but I couldn't recognize his face because of his long bangs and a cap. Well, ain't nobody got time for that so I just left.

No one's POV

While Yoora was on the phone, she didn't realize that a boy came in. He looked at Yoora and their eyes met for a second before Yoora left. His eyes were still glued to her though she already walked outside from the cafe before Donghae decided to greet him with a smile.

"Good morning, what do you want to order?"

"Ah, I'd like a hot caramel macchiato please." The boy's gaze snapped out.

"It's 4,400 won"

The boy gave Donghae the money and waited for his coffee being made by Eunhyuk. A minute of silence filled the coffee shop, just the sound of the coffee maker was heard.

"Hey kid, are you new here?" Donghae broke the silence.

The boy gave Donghae a look and nodded, "I just moved here a few days ago."

"Oh, I see. You know, this is a small town and I've never seen you around so.. yeah." Donghae explained.

"Well, next time you come here, please remember us! I'm Eunhyuk and he is Donghae." Said Eunhyuk while giving the boy his coffee.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you."

"So... what's your name?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."