Chapter 2

Adrien turned a corner, the light of his class slowing his running down to a jog. 

         Adrien stopped right outside the door, taking in silent breaths, wincing from the stich in his side. He grabbed his jacket and lightly opened his inside pocket. A gasp was heard before the small flew out of it. 

         "Well, that was a nice trip." The creature deadpanned. 

         Adrien sighed. "Plagg, I had to. I'm sorry ok? Truly, I am."

         Plagg 'humphed', then gazed longingly at Adrien's hair. "I'll only forgive you if I can eat Camembert in your hair." 

         Adrien's eyes widened. "What! But -"

         "No buts! It's a yes or a no." 

         "My hair will then smell like cheese!" Adrien whined. "I just got the smell out of my jacket! Do you know how long that took -"

         "I don't care how long it took! Your hair either smells like cheese or Ladybug goes on her own next time!" Plagg argued. 

         "You don't mean that!" Adrien whispered. The cat kawami crossed his arms. "Right?" 

         "Yup." Pagg said, popping the 'p'. 

         Adrein starred the kawami down. Finally his resove broke. "FINE." Adrein threw his hands into the air. He then pointed a finger at Plagg. "I'm doing this for M'Lady, not you." Before Plagg could snap back at Adrien, the focused his hearing on the class beside him. 

         " - here by now." Adrien recognized the voice. It was Alya. 

        "Alya, you might be right. Have you seen him?" This voice was Nino. 

         "No I haven't. He walked to class before us. That's why I was asking you." 

         Adrien smiled as a a voice interrupted Alya. He could recognize that voice anywhere. (Idiot) It was Marinette. "Also, there's two seats that are empty. The one beside Nino is Adrien's and there's one beside Kim that had never been there before. We can't have a new classmate, it's too late in the year for that person to catch up -" 

         Marinette was interrupted by yet another voice that Adrein didn't recognize. " - to you guies, I know. But I learn quite fast." Adrein hear everyone gasp when the boy spoke. 

         Adrien waited for 30 seconds, breath held, ready to enter, when he heard one of his classmates - Rose? - speak. What Rose said next froze him and shattered him to the core. 

         "A - Adrien?" 

.......

         Adrien walked closer to the door frame, almost visible to the lookers inside, hands by his side and eyes wide, sadness and a dark, bitter anger fulling him to the brim. 

         'No, it can't be him, it can't.' Adrien thought. But Rose said it all in one word. 

         Adrien. One simple word.    

         'It's him, he's back.' 

         Felix.