Chapter 5

BECAUSE I LOVE U GUYS THX FOR 1K READS THIS IS MY BEST CHAPTER YET!!!!! THANK U AGAIN

this deticated to (see top) she got me to 1K reads also thank u for the votes, NICE comments, and shares, and reads i feel blessed. however, i won't be about to update normally because i write my chs first but im getting behind so i have to write sorry THIS MEANS ITALICS '    ' my tablet won't let me type ITALICS.

         Chat ran across the rooftops, the Eiffel Tower getting closer and closer. Wind blew hair into his eyes, making him smile. This is what it felt like to be free. Wiping it out of his eyes, Chat spoke. "Plagg, Ladybug seems distant and...giddy, if you could call it that. Do you know why?" 

         Plagg made no reply. 

         Adrien was starting to get aggrivated. Why wasn't Plagg talking to him? Why wasn't - 

         Because I don't have to. 

         Chat swerved, barely missing an antenna. "S***! Plagg! What the hell!?"

          Chat Noir heard Plagg giggle. What? I don't have too!

         "You could have spoken after I had finished my sentence!" 

         Well, sorry!

         "Sure" Adrien growled. 

         A loud groan and multiple snaps brought Adrien back to the task at hand. 

         Chat made it to the tower, jumping off a roof and running toward the center of the podium. After running a few yards, Chat Noir started to turn a corner, until voices made him skid to a stop and slam his back against a wall. His leather ears perked up, taking in all the sounds around him. 

         When Chat heard the voices again, he tried to identify them.

         "Who...who are you?" Chaton sighed in relief. Ok, Ladybug was safe. He then focused his keen hearing on another voice. 

         A low, menacing tone sent shivers down Chat's spine. The words, however, effected him the most. 

         "You worst Nightmare."  

.......

         "Your worst Nightmare." 

         Ladybug took a step back, arms frozen. She recognized the phrase. It was from an akuma the duo had fought a couple of years ago. 

["Flashback brought to you by 'Persassy Airlines.' Click you seat - belts and get ready for liftoff!"]

         Chat! You take his left while I take his right. The akuma must be in his ring!" 

         Chat Noir laughed. "What every you say, M'Lady."

         Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Just...come on!" 

         Chat took off, dodging thorns that were shot at him. Ladybug swung her yoyo, deflecting ll projectiles coming her way. 

         A yowl of pain distracted her. Turning her head, Ladybug saw Chat's head snap to the side, a huge gash on his cheek. Ladybug stopped running and spinning her yoyo. Un - shed tears blurring her eyes, she cried, "Chat!"