Chapter 11- Outfit

Happy Reading :)

When we came back from the mall, I picked up Joseph and George, they were going on about the latest nerd movie, I politely nodded and smiled at the right moments.

All that was running through my mind was the possibility that Damon would be there tonight.

I had to work on Felix, hard, this new openness I had with him would work to my benefit. I could easily convince him to let me go to the party. 

"Hello? I asked a question." Melvin tried getting my attention.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said what color should I wear tonight?"

"What color?" I asked.

"Black or dark gray! Jesus Lydia listen," I was confused, since when was he so interested in fashion?

"I need to look hot, which color?"

"Black jeans, black shirt," I said, guys honestly did look better in dark colors.

"Okay so we're gonna look like an emo vampire family, Lydia this isn't one of your vampire fan-fictions!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Georgie are you ready for your first American party?" I grinned changing the subject.

"Totes mcgotes dudette, gonna be gnarly chaaa" He said in his best American accent.

"Oh god," I laughed, "Don't talk like that at the party, no one talks like that!"

"Got it thanks," He grinned.

We pulled into the drive way and I hopped out tossing the keys to Melvin, I was in a hurry to talk to Felix so I could go to the party tonight.

"Hey Felix," I smiled and hugged him when I saw him.

"Hi lydie," he said using a childhood nickname.

He and Greg were drinking a cup of coffee, Saturday's were there off days, but they had to work at night. I sat next to them and stayed quiet a little while they talked about their work schedule today.

"Felix, can we 'discuss what happens next'?" I asked, quoting him.

"Sure," He said, eyes lit up with amusement.

"Eh-hem," I looked at Greg, "Do you mind?"

"Okay I see how it is, you're on good terms with Felix now so you don't need me, I'll remember that," He huffed, I was 99% sure he was joking.

"Lydia what do you think your punishment should be?" Felix asked once Greg had gone.

"Honestly? Nothing,"

"Lydia-"

"Wait wait hear me out first okay. I don't think I did anything wrong by having a boyfriend. Could I have gone about it another way? Yes maybe. But when you think about it, it was going to result in the same reaction as this time. And how was I supposed to talk to any of you when I knew for a fact this was how it was gonna go down?

"Felix this family has never been the open arms, all is forgiven type of family, and growing up in that kind of environment makes me more prone to keeping things from you."