Chapter 11

Selina's POV:

"Alright. I'm coming. Don't worry. " Grayson said.
"What happened?" I asked holding back my tears. "I know I should be here for Maddy but I need to go. My sister needs me. I have to go. I'm sorry please call me as soon as she wakes up."
"Its fine babe. You go. I'll be fine."
"I'll be back as soon as I can." He kissed my forehead and walked off.

Ethan came up to me. "Hey. You alright?" He asked me. I was fully crying at this point. "Go away Ethan. She wouldn't be in hospital. It's all your fault. You were just jealous that she is going out with Cameron. You need to face up to the facts that you're wrong and that you like her." I said harshly. "I don't like her. Why you having a go at me? She was the one who started the arguement. And you lots should know better than letting her drive when she is pissed. You know how she is when she's angry. Why you getting so defensive? I know she's your friend but..."
"She isn't just my 'friend'. She's more like a sister. When I was going through depression she helped me. When I kept slitting myself she helped me. I was going to kill myself but she stopped me. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for Maddy. You don't see how amazingly nice she is. You believed Maya over her." I realised I just blurted out my biggest secret. Not even Grayson knows about that.
"Sel. I'm sorry. I never knew."
"Whatever. Now leave me alone."
"I don't want to leave you like this."
"Stop."
"Stop what?"
"Trying to be nice. You just feel sorry for me like everyone else."
"I'm genuinely being nice."
"Just go away."