Chapter 12

Ethan's POV:

It is my fault and everyone thinks it. I need to apologise. Hopefully she wakes up soon.

I bought myself a boost and then went back. "What are you still doing here?"Cameron said
"Look Cameron I know I was wrong. I need to apologise."
"Stop talking shit."
"I'm not."
"Save it for some who believes you."
"I've known Maddy from the day we were born. We have been Best friends ever since."
"No you were best friends. Past tense. That changed when you left her." Wow the truth hurts so much. "I know that your being protective over her. She's your girlfriend you will obviously be upset but I am genuinely sorry." It pained me to say 'she's your girlfriend'. Her brother Stefan her sister Sofiya and Stefan's girlfriend Elena came. Elena is 23. She is 2 years younger. Even though Maddy is younger her and Elena got along really well. Maddy tells her everything. Elena doesn't like me because of everything that happened but Sofiya and Stefan don't know what happened. I said hey and walked to my car and waited there. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I banged my fist on the wheel and cried. My hand was aching which made it so much worse. I'm going to apologise to her and admit my feelings and I'm going to stay away from her. It's the best thing to do.