Getting ready

( sorry if English sucks )

Getting ready to become a mermaid!

How?

Uhm..

Well...

Think about things like....

- Reading this book

You now what! I'll make a list

The list of things you can do:

( you don't have to do everything)

----------------

SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

- get a good symbol (one that doesn't brake easily)

- find out which tail color you want

- find out which powers you want

- make a moon ring ( I will explain later in the book)

--------------

-make your room beach alike ( add shells pictures of fishes and mermaids)

-get Beachy accessories

-dye your hair ( if you want) in a nice color.

-  start showering or taking baths more often so it won't stand out, or look weird to the people who live with you. Because when you are a mermaid you need to stay hydrated ( you need water)

- start acting like you would when you are a mermaid.

- Learn how to make a braid of your hair by yourself so your hair doesn't look horrible after swimming.

-Make sure you are the right age. At some spells you will live forever at the age you are now. ( it shows somewhere in the spell if it does)

Make sure you want to be a mermaid
If you've seen h2o you probably want to be a mermaid, but I recommend to look other supernatural shows or movies too
Like twilight or tinker bell (idk) to make sure you don't want to be something else after all.

- read books about mermaids ( on wattpad or in the library)

- watch documentaries on TV about the sea and fishes. It is super interesting and good to know.

- if you don't now h2o just add water or mako mermaids I would recommend seeing it ( because it is awesome!!! )

- draw yourself as a mermaid exactly as how you would like to look like. And write your powers next to it and when you want to change. Check back a month or so later to see if you still want the same powers and stuff.

-You can do other things too you think is handy to do.

- if you know other things to do or things YOU are doing, please send me a message so I can post them in this charapter.

: )

Good luck everyone!