Shifting

I DONT OWN THE VIDEO!!!
Here is the rest of the video's I DONT OWN THEM.

See them In the right order please.

After you did aaaaallllll of the things above you need to go to p-shift

(There was no video of it)

P-shift:

WAIIITTTTT

ARE YOU SURE YOU DID EVERYTHING ???!!!

Okay

Here is te website about p-shifting I could find:

http://theoceanguardianspod.webs.com/p-shift-meditations

(I don't own the website)

This is ONE shifting method.

Shifting Method #1
This method is one of the methods I came up with when I was first shifting. Many people have done this basic kind of method as well. So without further explanation, let's get started :)

"step/method one: there are many many methods for p-shifting, some include meditation, some include long periods of visualization, and some require you to focus and channel your energy! You can try and make your own method or combine some. Find what works best for you.
This method is dealing with focusing your energy and visualization.
first off, get comfy and relaxed from head to toe. depending on where you are in the shifting process, you may have to wear a big shirt or dress(no pants) so that you clothing doesn't interfere with you shifting. Make sure nobody is around to disturb you, and if it helps, play some nice calming music that reminds you of your mermaid and the sea...
Next, close your eyes and start focusing your energy to the tips of your toes. Begin to visualize your fluke forming to your desire. At this point you might just feel some pain in your feet and toes. Keep visualizing and focusing your energy on up your entire body. As you do this, keep feeling and visualizing the pain and discomfort as your mermaid self becomes physically tangible... physically real. Visualize your mermaid self coming to the surface. DO THIS SLOWLY, AND DO NOT RUSH YOURSELF. Try and actually feel the pain and the shift. This takes practice but it becomes easier the more you shift."

Good luck !