thirty-three.

thirty-three.
[new york.]

(let's pretend the guy in the gif is matt ok? ok.)

"My feet hurt so bad." She groaned as her and Matt entered their hotel room, after a long day out sight seeing. It was their final day in New York, therefore Matt decided to take Aria was a day long walk around the parts of New York that they hadn't seen before, and were definitely worth seeing.

Matt, who immediately slipped off his shoes, shrugged his jacket off and plonked onto the bed, curling into the sheets and covers, chuckled. "Well you better rest up, because I have reservations."

Aria whined. "But my feet are so tired."

Matt rolled over onto his side so he was facing his girlfriend. "How about, I fix you a bath, you can rest, then we can get changed and have a nice dinner."

"So now, you decide to be totally clichè? After what? 2 months?" She replies, heart warming at his sweet gesture.

Matt grinned. "You know you have a soft spot for the typical, fancy restaurant date."

Aria shrugged with a sheepish smile. "Maybe I do, as long that it's not Italian. That's just totally and utterly clichè."

Matt winked playfully, "Don't worry, it's not."

Aria leaned forward and planted a light kiss on Matt's nose. "You know me so well."

"Well, you are my girlfriend, it's my job to know everything about you and to make you happy."

Aria inwardly cried to her self, heart clenching at the sweet words that always leave his lips. No matter what he says, whether it be a simple compliment or just a 'how are you', she found her self falling deeper and deeper in likeness with the boy. "How are you so perfect?" She whispered, her fingertips lightly tracing the outline of his lips, his jaw, his cheekbones. He really was perfect.

"I'm far from it." He lowly mumbled, before slowly parting his lips and bringing hers to his. His hand was resting against her chin, softly kissing her lips, as he relished the feeling of her against him. He loved being with her more than anything. The sense that she was his, and only his, and that he could be the one to hold her and touch her this way, overwhelmed him.

Reluctantly, he pulled away. Her eyes were still closed, wanting to relish the small and quiet moment. To break the comfortable silence, Matt said, "I should really fix you that bath."

A small laugh bubbled from her lips, as her eyes fluttered open. "Fine, then we'll get ready and you can take me to the reservation."

Matt got up with a grin, as he circled the bed and entered the bathroom. Moments passed before Aria heard the water running. "What's the restaurant called anyway?" Aria called out, playing with a strand of her hair.

"The jade wolf." He said simply, not wanting to reveal it's actual name.

"Haha, very funny." She joked, standing up and going into the bathroom. Her bath — as quick as it may seemed — was full, bubbles imploding from the surface. Aria sighed dramatically at the sight, the back of her hand resting against her forehead. "My very own little spa day, or hour, how sweet."