Chapter 4

As the lion was charging towards us Amber took out her baseball bat and I asked her if that is going to work and she just kept quiet. The lion got closer and closer and the sweat was running off me but Amber did not budge. Amber did not strike until the lion was close enough to smell its fowl breath but we never got the chance because Amber swung the bat hard against the lions mouth and knocked it out. I just stood there in aw of the beauty who is awesome. Amber walked up to the lion and took out a knife and held it out to me and said " If you want to survive in this world you have to learn how to kill without hesitating." I was shocked and hesitantly took the knife and walked up to the lion. I plunged the knife into the side of the lion and ripped it out.

I held out the knife and Amber took it back. She walked to the head of the lion and cut its tooth out and handed it to me. "Here, keep this as good luck because its your first kill" Amber said. I took the tooth and put it in my breast pocket. Let's go she said.

We came across a factory and went in. Amber walked ahead of me and made sure the coast was clear.

The next minute there was a bang and amber was laying on the floor not moving. I rushed to her side and it was then that I noticed that she had been shot in the shoulder and was laying unconscious.

Suddenly there were 5 people in ski masks surrounding us. Then one of them placed a bag over my head and there was darkness.