Chapter 5 ~Reveal~

Marinette's pov

"Marinette? I need to know why are you doing this?" Tikki asked me out of the blue.
"Chat... I want him to know that Ladybug and I are the same person, I think his feelings are complicated just from that," I said as I worked on another design. In the corner of my eye, I saw tikki nod in approval.
"But will he tell his identity too?" Tikki asked as she flew in front of me.
"I guess not but it actually depends," I resumed working on the design. "If he is not comfortable it's fine by me, I'm sure I'm going to do this," Tikki nods once again as I sigh. I know how badly this will affect everything, our friendship.
Adrien pov
"Hand me another cheese Adrien." Plagg said as he lazed on the couch.
"Plagg, you just had one a minute ago," I said but this caused Plagg to whine.
"But I want moreeee." Plagg whined, it's annoying to my ears.
"Fine." I went to get more cheese for Plagg. As I return to the room to give Plagg his cheese, Plagg was acting strange somehow. He was facing the window, looking in the distance.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked concern. I checked in different angles to see if he is.
"Yes, a lot I suddenly remember what you told me...." I was confused by what he means. Most stuff coming out of my mouth tends to be forgotten."You like Ladybug and Marinette, but now chose Marinette right?" I nodded in hesitation.
"Oddly if you want to think this, what happens if ladybug and Marinette are the same person?" Plagg said as he chew on his cheese. I froze in place as he said those words out of his mouth.
"Uh..um..I-I.." I stuttered, I really haven't thought about that. Plagg turned to face me.
"I see you need some time. "Plagg said as he left the room. I was shocked obviously but seriously, Plagg have never been that deep into talking. It makes me so confused!Plagg got a point though what if they were the same person? I fell back on to the couch as I over heard the TV reporting of an akuma. I ran out of the room in the search for Plagg. He was just laying around eating his cheese, but I told him to transform me into Chat.

Time skip after the fight

Marinette/ Ladybug pov
After the fight, I saw chat gazing at the Eiffel tower from the roof. He sat there in silence so I had to play this smart or else things will get complicated.
" chat..." i said as I approached him. It seems that it caught Chat's attention as he turns around to face me.
" Chat i want to tell you something" I said as I heard my ring beeped. Perfect. Chat gulped. He panicked.
"Milady your time is running out!" I nodded. Chat stood up about to jump but I got a hold of his wrist firmly.
"Stay...."I said to him. He slowly nodded as settled down. I clearly see that he is trying to calm down.
"Milady what are you planning?"
Chat's pov
I think she is going to do something what I think it is. Ladybug leaned in to plant a small peck on my cheek. I stood there frozen, Ladybug is acting weird today especially. I can't help but blush madly.
"Chat....I want to do this" The last sentence came out of ladybug's mouth before I saw a flash of light in front of me. My eyes widened and my mouth gaped. Plagg was right for once...just how?
There stood the marinette, adrien sees everyday. Every hour. Every second.
" chat this is me" Mariette said looking down. I stood there frozen until I heard a beep from my ring.
"I have to go!" I said dashing away. Leaving marinette on the roof by herself. I need time to process everything. I looked back to see Marinette not there so I rushed home. I transformed back to Adrien before I fell onto my bed, facing the ceiling. What happened? Why? The two girls who I love were the same person!
" Adrien I told you!" Plagg said as he flew back munching on another cheese. I still can't comprehend what just happened minutes ago. And plagg even told me about it!
" ADRIEN! You're not listening..." Plagg yelled. It broke my thought bubble and I faced plagg.
" sorry"
" Adrien this is complicated" plagg said in a sad tone.
" why? Ladybug and Marinette are the same person!" I said think that it works out.
" no because you freaking said you love Marinette only and only her!" Plagg raised his voice at me. Why is he upset about?
" I know but now I learned that they are the same person, I think it works out" I replied as I heard plagg sigh.
"Adrien, you'll find out soon" he said disappointed. He munched on his cheese as he flew away. What's with Plagg today? Geez!!!
Ring! Ring!
A call from Marinette
I picked up the call to hear Marinette saying hello.
"hello Marinette" I heard a sniffle on the other side of the line.
"what's wrong Marinette" another sniffle. Was she crying?
"nothing Adrien, I needed someone to talk to"
"why?" I replied.
" it's that I think that I only made someone's life worse"
I hang up....

A/N :
Hey guys this is me May!! Haven't updated a while so I present this chapter. Hope you like it
My birthday is coming up so this is a early present for you guys~ May