Part 1

She woke up to the sound of her husband's heartbeat. Smiling, her eyes fluttered open; she could feel his arms wrapped around her and when she looked up at his face she saw him looking down at her with a smile stretched across his face. She turned away from him and stretched, the covers fell from her upper body leaving her completely exposed from the night before. The cool air of the room made her shiver and find her way back into the warm embrace of her husband.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long, five minutes, maybe less."

"You could have gotten up if you wanted."

"Well I did not want to. I wanted to stay here with you like I do every morning."

"Well as sweet as that is I need to get up because I am far too nauseous, not to mention that my bladder is full to bursting." With that Y/N stood from the bed and made her way into the master bathroom of their Upstate New York home. It wasn't quite a farm like the Barton family had, but it was a place for just the two of them, away from the city but still within running distance of the training facility. She had been waking up nauseous for weeks and while she wasn't vomiting, she knew what it was. Morning sickness. She was sure she was pregnant but fear kept her from testing her theory. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind like she did every morning and went about her early morning business. As she stood at the sink washing her hands Pietro came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder and began to speak into her neck.

"I do not want to train today."

"I know you don't but you skipped out all last week and Steve had your ass for it."

"I know. I said I do not want to go, not that I would not go." Y/N turned around in Pietro's arms and placed her hands on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Hey I know what could get your day started out on a good note, how about we take a shower and then we can make some breakfast before you head out."

"That sounds perfect my love."

Once in the shower the couple started to talk about their plans for the day as they washed each other.

"So how long is training supposed to be today?"

"Only a few hours but you never know with Cap, it depends on his mood sometimes."

"Well get home when you can, I'm making dinner and I don't want it to be cold when you get home."

"I will do my best. What about you what are your plans for the day?" Pietro took a washcloth and began to wash his wife's breasts.

"Hey, not so rough with those!"

"I'm sorry, I hardly touched them."

"Yeah I don't know why, they are just really sensitive lately. Anyway I'm not planning on much of anything, maybe just some tinkering and reading. I'm actually feeling really tired."

"You have been so tired lately, are you okay? Maybe you should see a doctor."

"No, I'm sure I'm fine. I just need to rest more I think."

"Okay well if you need anything at all today make sure you call me. I will leave training right away even if Cap has my head for it."

"I'll be fine, but if I do need you, I swear I'll call."

"Good. Okay how about we get out and make some breakfast." They both rinsed the soap from their bodies before getting out and drying off. Soon they were dressed and making their way out to the kitchen for breakfast.