Part 2

I'm so sorry this is taking me so long to write. I'm just uninspired by it I guess so it's taking me longer than normal to write.

Pietro strode happily into his home, half expecting to see his wife close by to greet him but the house was strangely quiet. Pietro walked from room to room hopefully searching for his wife but she was nowhere to be found. It was strange, her car was in the driveway, the door was unlocked, it even seemed like the oven was on in the kitchen. It was as if she was home, then just disappeared. This caused Pietro great stress, there was no way his wife could just disappear right from their own house, and it seemed like she had just been there, and yet he couldn't find a single trace of her. He continued his search, making his way into their master bathroom to find it, like every other room, empty. Before he left the room he saw a rather curious object sitting on the counter beside the sink. Picking it up he realized it was something that would make her disappearance even more peculiar, a positive pregnancy test. He took a moment to let to excitement wash over him but the excitement was soon replaced by fear, fear of where his wife could be. There didn't appear to be a struggle which is either very good or extremely bad. Pietro made the decision that if he was going to do this he wasn't going to be able to do it alone, so he called the only person he thought could help, his father in law, Tony Stark.
~♥♥♥♥~
Y/N walked silently down the cold hallway, escorted by a tall man in an ill-fitting suit. She knew where she was. It looked just the same as the day she had left. The day she swore she would never be fooled into working for them again. Last time they used deception to get her help. This time they used corrosion, ultimatums. That seemed to work better this time around. No one had to hide what they were doing. She already knew everything. This time she was not a silly child under the impression she was working for a good cause. No. This time she knew the company she was keeping here.
As they reached the end of the hallway the man opened the door for her and then stepped to the side. Inside the room there was a large desk centered in front of a large bay window. Behind the desk was a chair turned in the direction of the window so you could not see the person seated in the chair. If you asked her, Y/N would have told you it was a bit clique on their part but that was none of her concern. She just wanted to know why she was back. They had taken everything they needed from her lab. So why was she here.
After a moment the chair began to turn. Occupying the chair was a young women who looked to be not much older than Y/N. Her eyes were bright but they held a gaze that was more than intimidating. When she spoke her voice was soft and sweet, yet powerful. Everything about her seemed to be a contradiction to the conventional.
"Miss Stark, oh I'm sorry it's Mrs. Maximoff now isn't it. We didn't have the pleasure of meeting the last time you were here, but I believe you are in possession of something I want." Y/N scuffed at the statement.
"Oh? And what's that?" The women laughed as she walked around to the front of her desk.
"You may be a Mrs. now but you are still the same silly girl you were when you were here before. Don't play dumb with me, you and I both know you are possibly the smartest person in this entire building. You know exactly what I want."
"S.W.A.T."
"Exactly and I am willing to do a lot of things to get it."
"So what you're telling me is that even after, what 2 years? You still have not been able to figure it out. You broke into my lab, stole practically everything I had on S.W.A.T. and you were still, unable to make it yourself. That is a new low, even for Hydra."
"Well the minds I had working on your little S.W.A.T. just couldn't seem to figure it out, they were complete fools. Finally I decided if you want something done right, go to the creator." The women leaned back against her desk, showing Y/N the slightest bit of vulnerability. "I promise, that if you do this for me, we will leave you and your husband and anyone else that you may bring into this world alone. Even your father and Pietro's sister if that's what you wish."
"If I don't?"
"You don't want to know what these people will do to you if you don't."
"Fine, where will I be working?" A smile spread across the Woman's face as she stood up and walked towards the door.
"Wonderful, James will lead you to your office, and introduce you to the brawn of your operation." The door shut behind her and Y/N once again followed the man in the ill-fitting suit down the long cold hallway of HYDRA.
~♥♥♥♥~
Tony was quick to show up to his daughter's home. Pietro hadn't said much over the phone but it did sound urgent. The second he knocked Pietro swung open the door and roughly pulled Tony inside. Once Tony was settled he looked around the room for his daughter.
"Hey kid, where's Y/N?" Pietro's face fell into an even deeper frown.
"That is what I needed you here for. She is gone. Missing. Kidnapped I think. I did not want to go to the facility for fear that someone there may have been part of it. I do not want to tell more people than I have to." Tony's face was in a state of shock. In all the time he had been Ironman no one had ever tried to hurt or carry out malicious actions against his daughter. Tony put his head in his hands, unable to comprehend what exactly was going on.
"We have no idea who took her?"
"None, it didn't even look like anyone else had been here, it was like she just walked out the front door with them."
"Well then, we have a real problem on our hands kid."
~♥♥♥♥~
The walk seemed endless but soon Y/N and her escort stood in front of a door, inside the room was something that looked much like her lab at home, except everything felt slightly dated. The walls were gray, the floor and the tables and the ceiling, it was all gray.
She situated herself in front of the computer but was soon stopped by a hand coming in contact with her arm. It was slightly cold and felt different from any hand she had ever felt, she followed the metal hand up to a metal arm soon coming face to face with a man she had seen many pictures of before this day, though he looked a little weathered, he hadn't aged a day.
"Bucky?"