Chapter 2

Time Skip...

How many years has it been?

How many years has it been since they were brought to this hellhole, how many years since they began experimenting on her sister and sometimes (when her sister wasn't looking) her. But, they only injected some liquid on her and did nothing more.

The door to their prison opened and her sister was shoved in.

Nagi immediately stood up and scrambled over her sister's side, "Tsu-nee...." she whispered, She didn't know what torture they made her go through but it was enough to break her.

But even though she was broken, Nagi knew her sister still thought of her than herself or anything else. Tsuna looked up, her once bright doe eyes now dull and lifeless, "N-Nagi....they..didn't do...anything to you.....did..they?" Tsuna struggled to say.

Nagi shook her head, she was lying to her sister but it had to be done.

She couldn't afford for her to be broken any further, Tsuna is her world, her light, if Tsuna was to disappear, then Nagi......would plunge into the darkness.

Tsuna's lips twitched in an attempt to smile, "....That's good..." she said, closing her eyes to rest. Nagi pulled her sister closer, Her Tsu-nee was broken but she still worries over her. Nagi smiled, "You're always worrying and protecting me, Tsu-nee, now, it's time for me to do the same to you" she whispered.

She looked around her surroundings, they were the only ones left, only ones alive. All the children she had seen years ago were dead.

Nagi's violet eyes turned into a darker shade as they glowed in the dark, this evening, she would get out of this hell with her sister.

For years she hid the power she acquired through the liquid that the scientists always injects on her. She didn't know what it was but for her, it was enough to use it to escape and kill every monster in this hell.

All she had to do now was wait, wait for the right moment to strike.
____________________________________________________________

13 teenage boys gathered around a certain room. Facing an old man, a man in black with a fedora, and a man that looked like a construction worker.

(A/n: Since I'm sure you already know them, I'll skip the introduction)

"What the fuck do you want?" G snarled.

Reborn looked at him darkly while Iemitsu shot him a disapproving look.

Giotto raised a hand, signaling his best friend to stop, "G, calm down. Let him talk" he said.

Timoteo nodded in gratitude, Giotto narrowed his sunset orbs at him, "Don't get me wrong, I didn't do it for you. Now, what do you want with us?" he asked coldly.

Timoteo sighed, he knew these boys hated him. They blamed him for the disappearance of their little sisters. He was not there at the time he adopted the boys for he was busy, he merely sent some of his men to get them from the orphanage.

That was his biggest mistake.

He didn't know they had little sisters back then and his men had taken them forcibly without consulting him. He had made sure to punish said men due to acting without his orders. Sadly, it had taken them a year before they checked the orphanage to get their sisters. (A/n: Reason will be mentioned in later chapters)