Chapter One

Miyu's POV

I was riding in a limo to my new home. We passed by many cherry blossom trees, I admired the pretty color they were it was a shame they only bloomed for a short time.

As we pulled up to my new home I seen the size of it. 'This place is huge!!! I must have gotten adopted by a rich family' I think to myself as I grab my small bag, which contained a few pairs of clothes and shoes, then headed to the front of the mansion. I then knocked and waited a little bit. As time passed by I began to grow worried, 'what if I was sent to the wrong family?' I think right before I hear the door open. Two identical faces look down at me "who are you?" They asked perfectly in sync

"I-I'm M-Miyu" I managed to stutter out. Right before they could say anything a woman, whom I assume is their mother, comes rushing towards me with a hug. She then proceeded to pick me up and carry me inside. "Hikaru Kaoru" she said in a stern voice getting their attention "this is your new little sister named Miyu, she is eight years old. So I hope you will be nice to her and welcome her into our family with open arms" she said her stern voice. The boys just nodded and walked away. "Okay well I have to get back to work but I will have one of the maids come and show you your room. Your room will be near the twins so if you ever need anything just go to them" she said in a sweet tone. I nodded and then follow the maid that was assigned to show me my room.

Once we arrived I looked at the room in awe. The walls were pink and blue with flowers all over, well everything was pink and blue. I go to unpack my things while still looking at the room. By the time I was done putting away my clothes it was dinner time.

I just sat on my bed and waited for someone to come get me and show me where the dinning room was. I sighed and held my blue bunny, Bubbles, close to my chest. "We're finally free bubbles..." I whisper to my precious bunny.

I hear a knock on my door, "come in" I yelled in my small voice. Two people come in "it's dinner time" they say perfectly in sync again. Right as they were about to leave I stop them by running up to the twins and holding onto their sleeves. They turn around in confusion while I stand and look at them shyly "c-can you show me where to go?" I ask shyly

The twins nod and take my hands, practically dragging me through the hall way. Once we arrive our mother gasps. "Hikaru Kaoru let her go you could hurt her!" She yelled at the while I smile and giggle at them. Surprisingly I still had my bunny, so I took him over with me to a chair and sat him down.

I ate my food, every so often asking bubbles questions about random things like "do you think unicorns are real?" Or "do you think I'm going to make new friends?"

After I was done Mrs. Hitachiin, or my new mother, just told me that I could go up and get ready for bed. I did just that and got dressed in a light blue night gown. I then crawled into my bed with bubbles in hand.

I close my eyes and whisper to myself "tomorrow is gonna be a good day" right before falling asleep