26

3 weeks passed swiftly as 3rd year students racked their brains and burned the midnight oil everyday coming back with more and more textbooks and more and more stress.

Even during those 3 weeks, everyone had forgotten about the drama that happened In the gym. No one remembered the scores, no one remembered taerin suffering , no one remembered jae woo's  failure and no one remembered nor talked about mingyu's disappearance once the exam period starts flooding the students with hell.

After the exams came the prom. Then came the results in which everyone had surprisingly did well.
Then finally came graduation day. The day everyone was waiting for to receive their diplomas and get into their dream college. 

Finally, their trip down highschool is over.

-

"Jung Taerin ." the vice President of the student council calls the blonde girl's name.  Claps were heard from every corner of the auditorium as taerin stood up from seat and walked up to the stage with a sweet smile on her face.

"yAs QUEEN WERK! " seungcheol shouts from his seat, clapping painfully. Jimin got really weird out by seungcheol hyperness, moving her seat away from him and having a disgusted face plastered on.

It was not long after everyone had taken their diplomas and the principal had made his final speech to the students before letting them run out of the auditorium to the school field, throwing their caps in the air and some accidentally throwing their diplomas in the air, making sure to catch it before everyone could accidentally stomp on it.

Jimin ran towards taerin, hugging the girl and screaming in her ears.

"Jimin, I'm going go get deaf. "

"I don't care! IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT WE GRADUATED."

Another person from behind taerin wraps his arms around her waist and glomps the shit out of her.

"Yah, I can't believe you guys left me out. " seungcheol said in a grumpy voice.

The three friends laughed and hugged each other and they shared this moment together before separating to a new collage.

"Oh! WONWOO!  help me get a picture with taerin and jimin! " seungcheol fishes his phone from his pocket and passes it over to wonwoo who was approaching them, sweat rolling down his face .

"Love to help you guys...but...."

Wonwoo grabs taerin wrists and pulls her into the school. "YAH! " taerin yelled, trying to free herself. But wonwoo's grip was so tight that she probably would have bruises appearing by now.

Wonwoo pulls taerin into the school, pulling her into the storage room in the gym. He locks the door and taerin slumps down to the floor, breathing in and out.

"W-why.... Am I here?? " taerin asked exhaustingly .

But wonwoo didn't reply. Instead, he took off his graduation cape and loosen his sky blue tie.

Taerin slowly gets up, her eyes not leaving wonwoo as he takes off his tie and muttered a swear word. Taerin really wanted to leave but maybe wonwoo had something important to say or do.

"Maybe I'll just stay for a while. " taerin thought.

That's when wonwoo starts to unbutton his shirt. Taerin could clearly see his abdomen and chest that was drenched in sweat despite being -3 degrees today.

"Uhm... Look wonwoo, I think your a really nice person and all but I don't think I would really like to lose my vir- "

"Oh nononono. You got it wrong. Its just really hot in this stupid storage room and I was running so much, trying to find you. "