chapter 13

Mai POV

A pulled hunter into the classroom and explained that he was just telling them that they were talking about her pasted and he was sorry for trying to get between you to. I told him just to go apologize and shit. He nodded . I left back to class but not 10 minutes later I was pulled out by heaven. Let me say she's not anything but a bitch when she upset or mad. We got home and talked about everything and keth came. He almost hit grayson but she took the hits. A few days after she had a party for Grayson. Hunter had gotten a ring for heaven. A promise ring. Anyways It was a pool party. Keth kept trying to be grabby but she wouldnt allow it cause no PDA around kids. Grayson got a bunch of stuff for computers and PlayStation 4 and a Xbox. I couldn't blame her for spoiling him. Hunter brought a girl, friend to help him learn hack and all about computers. They were related cause they had the same last names. Her name was jasmine. 
weeks has pasted and the same thing has been happening. Its been 3 weeks. I  woke up and put a cute outfit on. We dropped everyone off. She has yet to fail to feed us everyday and make us happy and sure we was okay. "How are you"I asked. She had a bruise on her cheek. "I've been good. Nothings really new. How about you AMD that guy"she winked. Ahh. The struggles between me and mason. I like him a lot but I don't think he likes me back. I explained that to her and she rolled her eyes. " you guys are more perfect then me and hunter. Come on"she laughed. I knew it had to hurt her talk about hunter. Hunter isn't over her and she's not over him. Me and hunter talk all the time were good friends,he always takes time to visit everyone and sometimes they talk but only cause he ask of he can take us out. We got out and mason was waiting for me right there. His eyed lit up and he smiled a bit. "See that. That's love his always happy to see you and for someone to never smile but your the person who causes them to smile a bit is perfect"she smiled. I giggled and got out the car and ran to him. After 20 minutes hunter asked me about heaven like alaways and I told him about the bruise. I didn't say why and all. I couldnt let her down by tell her secret. So I invited him over for dinner.

Heavens POV

Hunter hunter hunter. Hes all I think about. We're perfect together. I miss him. And love him. He means the world to me. I let out a sigh. I went to class and slammed the door. I was late on purpose. Everyone flinched even the teacher. I sat down and started to read.  according to the book. This girl was a angel from heaven and he was from hell and they fall in love. Well. Some Romeo and juliet thing. I found it cute. After hours of reading it it was the last period of the day. We were half way through until Keth came in along with hunter. Huter went to his seat while keth came to me. I glared at him. He kissed my cheek and I ripped my head away. I was tired of this game. He grabbed my jaw and made me looked at him. I spat on him. "If your gonna play a game finish it"I told him. I got up and grabbed my bag. Keth grabbed my arm and pulled me down. I leaned a little and he leaned in for a kiss. He pressed him lips against mine. Everyone was watching us I might add. I pushed his face and whipped my mouth. "Pig"I spat. He rolled his eyes. "One girl"he yelled acting like he cheated. I walked out and went to mias classroom. I sat on the desk on my phone looking at things I could buy for the family dance. Everyone wanted to act like its a quinceanera for them self. My family's been wealthy but we were cut off cause of the mother I have. I let out a sigh. I can't do this. The bell rang me and mia rushed to get the other kids. Mia  (for some reason I keep spelling Mia like Mai and forgive me if that slip up continues)    said she was gonna go with a friend and come home later. She didn't like seeing keth. I let her and I started to make lunch. Which was pizza. Everyone grabbed one and went to there room. There was a few left. I ate one and sat on the counter. Kicking my feet up and down. "Me and my friend is going up there"Mia said coming in the door. "K's"I answered. "Did hunter tell you anything new"I said her. "He really does miss's you"Mia said. I couldnt see her but she could see me, i think. I left out a sigh. Leaned back and kept the tears back "I miss him to"I said shaky. I looked at the time. He should be here in like 5 minutes. I decided to changed into something good. I put a crop top on a sweats. I decided not to care about what he does to me today. I let out a sigh once the door opened. "What was that at school"keth asked slamming the door. "Dude chill, mia friends is upstairs"I said sitting on the couch. "Why such an attitude today huh"he snapped. I'm reaching My point here dude. He pushed my head. Point passed. I stood up on the couch and socked his head. And it actually did something "Maybe because your not the person I wanna be with , cause you hurt me, you told me if I didn't go out with you then your would hurt issa right? I'm dating you ? Isn't that enough" I snapped. He slammed me to the floor. I was done with cry cause he hurt me. "No"I said pushing him off. "No more, if you want to be in a relationship then be a man and stop hitting on me , I'm not your punching bag. No matter how many times hunter said he would he wouldn't"I told him. "Your just like your dad keth and you know it"I said pointing at his chest. "Hunter hunter hunter thats all i hear. And compare me to that asshole"keth snapped. "We are here" the door opened. Mia came out rushing. "Come on guys"she said pulling them upstairs, them as in carry and Rachel . "I'm not comparing you to him. You are him. Your horrible"I told him. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. A hole went into my right side of the wall. "Hit, me, I don't wanna be with you anymore. I want hunter. I will protect issa tho"I told him. He let go and started to walk upstairs. I tried to hold him back but I couldnt. Only opportunity is if I run in front. And I did so. I tried to push his. I ended up throwing myself making him lose balance. We both went down the stairs. A pain shot in my right leg. I grinded my teeth. He grabbed my arms and stood me up. He was bleeding a little from his head. I put more weight on the left leg. Mia came out and see me. Her eyes widened and she ran back to her room. "Keth, stop, aren't you tired of me like before"I asked. "No, I was never, I just wanted Skyler cause my friends made a bet, I love you"he told me mad. "This isn't love"I told him. "Stand on one foot"he demanded. "Your right one. Or I'll march right up and grab issa. You can't chase me cause your leg"he told me. I leaned on my right and a pain was in my leg. I lifted my left leg. "So your dating him cause he said he'll make hell for issa"the voice I loved. YES HE FOUND OUT UNWANTED! wait... How would be. MIA! god that girl. Why is he even here. "Hunter"I breath out. "Why are you here"I asked. "Keth get out before I kill you"hunter demanded.
"No, pick, heaven. Pick"keth demanded. Well if I pick hunter then my life will be nice and sweet put that puts issa in harms way. If I pick keth I most likely will die and lose the kids. Uhhhhhgggg then I'll lose hunter. And I wanna be with hunter!