THE MAD DEMON

Before any one could speak I started running up stairs my curiosity getting the best of me. I got up there and followed the sound it was a ghoul. This should be easy for the fact that they make a lot of noise. But no one can know that I can only see the lower level demons which does mean that I won't get posed by saton or any other demons. "(YN) WHERE ARE YOU WHAT DEMON IS HERE." I didn't say anything I just fought. When the lights came on I was alone with a tall man like demon. Not saton but just as deadly "(YN) why do you fight the truth you are a demon and you know it so stop fighting those boys who try to protect you are only your half brothers unlike them you are a full demon. Plz (YN) I am your real brother. Stop letting these half demons control you. They fear your power." I had no clue who this was but I heard pounding on the door. "You are not my brother in any way so leave before I let my real brothers in." When I tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. "(YN) WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO OPEN THIS DOOR." It sounded like Rin said that. Right after Rin said that and the guy got closer to me and said loud enough for my brothers to hear. "(YN) you are my little sister don't let these half demons control you no matter the struggle you can't shake the truth." I KNOW YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET UNDER MY SKIN SO YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL OVER ME DEMONS LIKE YOU DO THAT." "Why must you fight me (YN) why must you lock out your emotions around your own kind. It makes me father and mother mad. Next time I visit you plz don't fight me" with out another word he left and unlocked the door and I fell to the ground. He was mad, holding me in the air by my collar. It hurts every thing was a little black words where funny. "(YN)..... ANSWER ME." Who said that. I had just blacked out.
--------------------RIN'S P.O.V-----------------
When I asked (YN) who that was she passed out looking like she didn't know me or what I said. Her (HL)
(HC) was a little white. She was pale, paler than normal at least. Her (EC) eyes were shut and most likely pale. Poor (YN) It looked like that demon sucked the life out of her but she her self is a demon. It's impossible isn't it. She must be tired yay that's all. I saw her eyes barely open than the instant she saw me she shut her eyes like she didn't even open them.
---------------------(YN) P.O.V-----------------
I just woke back up and saw Rin sitting at the end of my. He looked at me and I instantly shut them he just shook it off and I herd the door open. "OKUMURA WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!!!" It was Bon "YOU DIDN'T USE YOUR BLUE FLAMES DID YOU." After I herd Bon yell that I acted like I was waking up just to make them fight more I know I'm evil but I can't help it it's funny. "Look what you've done now." He whispered "hay (YN) are you ok" I yawned acting like I just got up. "Yah I'm ok just a little sore that's all" bin hugged me making me confused but he ignored it. When he finally got off me I jumped out of bed and ran making sure they couldn't stop me. "(YN) COME BACK YOU NEED TO REST." I just ignored them and ran. I was in the hallway when I saw the mad demon like man thingy. He walked up to me and smiled "so you where enough of a rebel to jump out of bed injured, worry everyone who cares about you, and your thinking about harming your own brother." I was furious about to kill him when I saw him about to kill Bon,
Word count: 685