Chapter 9

____________________
Pic of Oscar above
__________________
Alex's POV
Today was a Saturday,but i still woke up early. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower,shaved and blah blah blah. The daily routine.

After finishing up, i went to my closet and started digging for something descent to wear. i settled on a black crop top with a skull on the front,and the back was cut out.i paired it with a pair of blood red jeans,my red beanie and my red converse. i also added a skull necklace and some gold bangle bracelet.looking at the mirror, i nodded in approval,happy with my outfit of choice.

.i took my ipod and started listening to One republic-Counting stars. i took my skateboard and grabbed Oscars leash and dragged him along for a walk while going to the kitchen and took an apple. i left a note for dad and Jasper saying that i was taking Oscar for a walk.

i went to the nearby skating area to find that no one was there. Perfect! i let Oscar free knowing that he will come back when i whistle.

Then i took my skateboard and went forward. i did some flips. I knew many tricks. i turned around and pressed my left foot back putting all of my pressure there making the skateboard tilt upwards and then jerked forward and jumped and flipped in the air.

i heard someone whistle and i stopped. Fear surging through my body. I didnt turn around cause i was pretty freaked out. When i felt someone tap on my shoulder i screamed.

i head butted the person behind me

i turned around and slapped that persons face hard and screamed,

"BLOODY MURDERER!!!!!!!" i yelled and started running with my skateboard in my hand and started running.

"ALEX! wait! its us"i heard a strangely familiar voice. i turned around to see Daniel and David's jaws open and valentino and Leo laughing while Connor is on the floor.

i ran towards him and bent down. Why the hell is he on the floor?

"Connor? why are you on the floor. what happened? are you alright?"i ask worriedly.

Connor looked up in pain and gave me a 'are you crazy'look. this made Leo and Val laugh harder.

"what? what happened? guys?" i ask confused.

" Oh!nothing happened. i just got head butted and got slapped by my best friend." Connor says.Leo and Val are now rolling on the floor laughing.

i smiled sheepishly."Its not my fault. You shouldnt have sneaked up behind me. but still im sorry" i say hugging him.

" Yeah whatever!" He grumbled,but I could see a small smile on his face which he was trying to hide but failing miserably.
I got up and looked at Daniel and David to see that they are still staring at me with their mouths wide open.
I looked at them questioningly.
" You can skate! Woah! Those tricks were so cool!" They both said together.
I laugh it off.
" Can you teach us few tricks!" They both asked again.
" sure! And do you guys always you know talk at the same time and the same thing?" I ask.
" No! " they both say, while Connor,Val,and Leo say," Yes".

I giggle at them. And then remembered about Oscar. I put my hand in my mouth and whistled loudly. They flinch because when I whistle loudly it's extremely loud. I learnt that from mom.

They all gave me confused looks. Right at that time Oscar came running towards me,he leaped on me,making us fall back together and started licking my face. Yup! He's huge right now. He could be my guard dog!
"Oscar!..... Stop!........Oscar,boy look we've got company." I say trying to push him off of me. When he heard company he immediately stiffens and growls at the five boys.

"Oscar easy there! They are just friends." I say.
Oscar then relaxes and jumps on them and starts licking each of them.
I laugh at the sight,before grabbing hold of Oscars leash and tugging him back.

" Y you h have a Rottweiler? Man that's so damn cool." Val says petting Oscar.

" I never knew that you had a dog,sunshine" Leo says.
" Well now you know." I say.

" Anyways, what are you guys doing here at this point of time?" I ask.
The boys went pale.
" w-well Umm we were erm.... you know just ....I mean Umm we were taking a morning walk?" Connor said.
Well it came out more than a question. I gave them a hard look. But I shrugged it off. If they don't wanna tell me I'm fine with it.

" Okaaaay...... You guys are buying me ice cream" I demand.
They all look amused and Leo finally chuckles and says," Well anything for you sweetie anything!"

With that I took of running towards the nearest ice cream shop.
" Ummm mister I want honey and ground nut flavoured ice cream, no chocolate syrup, and please no sprinkles,do you hear me? NO SPRINKLES!!" I practically yelled. Honey and ground nut flavour is the BEST!!

Just as I was about to take it, the waiter snatched it back. I glared at him.
" Money first" oh! That son of a bitch!
I turned around , to see the boys rushing inside out of breath. I jumped gleefully and squealed. I can't wait to have my ice cream!

I rushed towards them and said," Please,please, please can I have some money for my ice cream please!" I begged giving my puppy eyes.

Val rolled his eyes and gave me the money. I squealed. I hugged Val tightly and kissed him on the cheek.
" Your the best Val!! I'll do anything for ya" I say as they snickered.

Right then I heard a strangely familiar voice say, " Oooh! Honey and ground nut flavoured ice cream. I love those!"
I turned around to see Jasper snatch the ice cream out of the waiters hands and take lick of the ice cream.

My jaw dropped and anger surged through me. Jasper turned around and when he saw me his eyes widen. He finished half of MY ice cream. My poor poor ice cream.
I let out a battle cry and lunged for Jasper.
I punched him only to get kicked by him.

"JASPER! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM!!" I say kicking him in the stomach.

He pushed me away and I hit my head on a table. I groaned as I got up.i was about to throw a punch but Jasper caught it and twisted my arm. I yelped. I took my left hand and jabbed clean on Jaspers face, making him loosen his grip on me. I took the advantage and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his head and twisted my body.

He yelped. I twisted more.
" Tap out!" Yeah we watch WWE that's how we know all these moves.

Jasper groaned and said," No!"
I twisted more. Now my stomach was all most full turned.
" Tap out!" I say threateningly. Jasper lets a small scream and taps the ground.

I smirked in victory as Jasper glared at me.
" You owe me honey and ground nut flavoured ice cream. Extra big! You pay!" I say as I turned around to give Val his money back.

And there stood the boys with their jaws open. A look of amusement passed through Leo's eyes. I went towards Val and gave him his money.
I walked towards Jasper and he hesitates as he gives the ice cream. I snatch it out of his hold and greedily devour it.

I look at the boys,but they are still staring at me.
" What!" I say.

Finally Daniel and David snap out of it,and say,
"Well, that was interesting!"

___________________________
A/N
Yo! Yo! Yo!
So new chapter published! I hope you like it. And please please pretty please with a cherry on top, comment vote and share!
Srry for taking so much time. I was busy the last two days.
For now bye bye!